Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Caption this.

W doesn't look very happy with Romo for some reason. :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Murray and Ware were there. Obviously not in the royal part of the suite though.
Probably because Murray doesn't like either one of them due to them being the reasons A and B for him not getting the ball.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Probably because Murray doesn't like either one of them due to them being the reasons A and B for him not getting the ball.
Yeah, that's probably it. He was probably sulking in a corner.

I bet he hates his head coach after just being named to the Pro Bowl.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Notice that George Bush is sitting next to his wife.

Clinton probably didn't even bring Hilary.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Notice that George Bush is sitting next to his wife.

Clinton probably didn't even bring Hilary.
You don't bring sand to the beach.

Bill knows the rules to the game. He's a playa.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For a second I forgot that Ware wasn't a Cowboy anymore.

:cry
Feh. Don't care.

Romo and Witten could get cut tomorrow and I wouldn't care.

I have zero emotional attachment to these players anymore. And especially when I see them hanging out together with the shithead head coach and owner like a bunch of teenage groupies.

They are losers, just like Jerry is. They deserve each other.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It will be interesting to see how a guy like Ware responds once he's out of the dysfunctional environment that is Dallas.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It will be interesting to see how a guy like Ware responds once he's out of the dysfunctional environment that is Dallas.
I think he along with the other royalty were part of the dysfunction.

If he is healthy, he will make his plays, but he is not a winner.

He's a stat collector like Romo and Witten.

He does not have the mental makeup of a guy like Haley who will play like the opponent beat up his granny.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think he along with the other royalty were part of the dysfunction.

If he is healthy, he will make his plays, but he is not a winner.

He's a stat collector like Romo and Witten.

He does not have the mental makeup of a guy like Haley who will play like the opponent beat up his granny.
He may not be a winner, but is he and out and out "loser"? Romo might be. Not sure about Witten.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I don't agree about Witten, either. I think he wants to win just as bad as Dez, and he plays like it. I just think he tows the company lines in interviews, so it makes it seem like he is a loser.

Carp

DCC 4Life
We have players that are productive, but no real alpha dogs...Dez can be, he's learning. We lack leaders who could take the pressure off guys like Romo and Witten.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He may not be a winner, but is he and out and out "loser"? Romo might be. Not sure about Witten.
I think he is.

He is the first with the "talk is cheap" crap each year.

I appreciate how he's played for the franchise, I just don't think that if he found a new team that he'd be a difference maker.

To put it bluntly, has Witten ever made clutch plays? Or is he a chain mover?

In terms of our TE history, he can't hold Novacek's jock.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We have players that are productive, but no real alpha dogs...Dez can be, he's learning. We lack leaders who could take the pressure off guys like Romo and Witten.
Kinda tough to take pressure off the fraud Alphas who have the red carpet treatment from the owner himself.

junk

Not So New Member
I think Murray was cropped out, but was next to Witten.

As far as the thread, I don't think Romo or Witten are really leaders. Seems like this team has been looking for leaders for awhile. Personally, I think it is the environment. Can't be a leader when Jerry is, essentially, the face of the team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Murray was cropped out, but was next to Witten.

As far as the thread, I don't think Romo or Witten are really leaders. Seems like this team has been looking for leaders for awhile. Personally, I think it is the environment. Can't be a leader when Jerry is, essentially, the face of the team.
No doubt.

If you took Romo and Witten off this team and put them elsewhere, I think they would freak out. They are institutionalized.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Kinda tough to take pressure off the fraud Alphas who have the red carpet treatment from the owner himself.
We've all had shitty bosses, but you can still police from within...particularly in a team setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom