Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All has to do with third downs on both offense and defense. Romo and the offense were horrendous on third downs and our defense couldn't get off the field on third downs.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Looks like the Browns were told the same thing.

Cotton

Staff member

SfielDallas

Brand New Member
I would like to see what JG could do with a real GM and true coach responsibilities.

I hope he tells Jerry to fuck off next year and gets a head coaching job somewhere else, wins a SB, and the tells anyone that will listen how big a dumbshit Jerry is...

D

Deuce

Oh gawd, I hadn't thought about that. Surely not.

Surely.
@Edwerderespn: Why would the Cowboys deny Bill Callahan chance to interview with Ravens, Browns? Source says because he's potential interim HC if JG fired

:lol:lol:lol

townsend

Banned
I would like to see what JG could do with a real GM and true coach responsibilities.

I hope he tells Jerry to fuck off next year and gets a head coaching job somewhere else, wins a SB, and the tells anyone that will listen how big a dumbshit Jerry is...
Well he'd first have to get a decade of real coaching experience to actually qualify for a head coaching position out of Dallas. Garrett is suffering from Jerry's mismanagement but he's also a symptom.

D

Deuce

@AdamSchefter: Cowboys announced the hiring of Scott Linehan as the team's passing game coordinator.

We might be first team in history with a passing coordinator and not a running coordinator. He'd be bored without anything to do anyways.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Jones doesn't prepare game plans and direct the team on the field. Garrett has established what kind of coach he is. The Jones factor comes into play about staffing and player personnel.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Jones doesn't prepare game plans and direct the team on the field. Garrett has established what kind of coach he is. The Jones factor comes into play about staffing and player personnel.
Correct.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Jones doesn't actively prepare gameplans, but I think he definitely will send down edicts about how much to use certain players, even during the season. That effects your gameplan.
You might think that and it is a possibility he could but I have yet to hear any former coach make that allegation. In fact they say the opposite.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You might think that and it is a possibility he could but I have yet to hear any former coach make that allegation. In fact they say the opposite.
There have definitely been times when it's obvious that Jerry has influenced what players get playing time.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't recall that unless it was a situation where Romo was injured and the coach didn't do the obvious'

dallen

Senior Tech
@AdamSchefter: Cowboys announced the hiring of Scott Linehan as the team's passing game coordinator.

We might be first team in history with a passing coordinator and not a running coordinator. He'd be bored without anything to do anyways.
A running game coordinator would be a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom