2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
What did I say earlier in the day? You can't trust Auburn's defense to make a crucial stop when it counts.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I feel like my team won the title.

F' THE SEC!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So the credit for this title clearly goes to this being Maryland's last year in the ACC and the motivation it provided to send us out properly.

1bigfan13

Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Deuce, I know emotions are running high with your team, rightfully so. How you thinking next year will be for y'all? Your lose your QB, RB and three OL starters. You bring back everyone on defense. Louisville and Rutgers are leaving for better conferences, so that should help. Problem is you have a pretty tough non-conference with Penn State, BYU and Mizzu. Wow, that is a strong schedule. On the other hand you have a pretty weak conference schedule.

Your team is really well coached and very well prepared. I could see you losing all of the non-conference games and potentially running the table in conference. That defense is going to help you. They might even be better which would make them great IMO.

What do you know about the backup QB?

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Deuce, I know emotions are running high with your team, rightfully so. How you thinking next year will be for y'all? Your lose your QB, RB and three OL starters. You bring back everyone on defense. Louisville and Rutgers are leaving for better conferences, so that should help. Problem is you have a pretty tough non-conference with Penn State, BYU and Mizzu. Wow, that is a strong schedule. On the other hand you have a pretty weak conference schedule.

Your team is really well coached and very well prepared. I could see you losing all of the non-conference games and potentially running the table in conference. That defense is going to help you. They might even be better which would make them great IMO.

What do you know about the backup QB?
Penn St will lose their miracle coach though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom