2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
There are charts included in that link but I'm on mobile and I can't figure out how to post them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Shocking that that many of Wentz's passes were behind the LOS. During the game I barely noticed that many of his passes were that short. Credit to Pederson and his staff because even though they're shorter designed plays, those short routes involve a lot of misdirection/deception which is creating plenty of space for those underneath routes.

To my knowledge the Eagles don't really have a burner on the outside, so it'll be interesting to see if teams pick up on this and start selling out a little more to clog up the underneath stuff.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Shocking that that many of Wentz's passes were behind the LOS. During the game I barely noticed that many of his passes were that short. Credit to Pederson and his staff because even though they're shorter designed plays, those short routes involve a lot of misdirection/deception which is creating plenty of space for those underneath routes.

To my knowledge the Eagles don't really have a burner on the outside, so it'll be interesting to see if teams pick up on this and start selling out a little more to clog up the underneath stuff.
It's an awful lot like the stuff Kelley ran it will be interesting to see what happens after adjustments are made.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Reminds me a lot of what the Chiefs do with Alex Smith and for very obvious reasons. It's why Andy Reid has always been known for running an extremely QB friendly system. Not a knock on Wentz necessarily though. Some of his downfield throws have looked really good.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Failed another test did ya?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That 70% on first read for Wentz versus 40% for Dak is very telling. Means Dak is actually going through reads like a pro QB, and Wentz is driving a school bus he has been given keys to. Nothing against Wentz, because I think he is going to be a great QB, but just shows how polished Dak was coming into the league.

Cotton

Staff member
Dak's spray chart....

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dak's spray chart....

That's about what I expected. Maybe a little heavy to the right but otherwise everything is traveling past the line of scrimmage. A lot of throws in that 5-10 range which is what moves the sticks. Man that is a pretty looking chart with so few incompletions.

Cotton

Staff member
Sounds like the Browns plan on cutting Gordon.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Colts released Cromartie.

Cotton

Staff member

Wow.

Cotton

Staff member
Ummm...isnt that just trash-talkin?
Listen, it isn't OBJ's fault, mmkay? He must be like getting taunted or something. Don't you remember the officials having to watch especially careful the defenders who were talking shit to Dez?

Wait...

Cotton

Staff member

Feel sorry for him why? Because he is one of the biggest shit talkers in the league and now has shown he is a little bitch when people talk shit back when he is doing bad? Seriously, fuck that dude.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Wow.
To be fair corners know they can mess with him and throw him of his game. They are definitely doing things to ODB. Of course it's on ODB to stop reacting like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom