Eagles at Cowboys | Week 17 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/29/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I doubt that, pretty much everybody knew Richardson was a 1st rounder at this point last year. Sutton on the other hand has been on everybody's radar with his huge soph/junior years but I've read there are questions about his weight and work ethic this year, along with the production drop off.

I'd be very happy with him in the 2nd but I would be truly shocked if he went in the first 25 or so picks.
DTs rise...definitely think he has the same trajectory as Richardson.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

The sports guy on the San Antonio station said, "Tony Romo wasn't at the game but he was there in spirit." as the heart crushing int was being played in the background.
:lol

vince

Not So New Member
Hate to bring positiveness here but I can't say I'm extremely disappointed. Our defense has been depleted this season and that would've made the difference. Some smart drafting this year on the defensive side can change things around. No one here should have thought that we should've won this game. I know I didn't.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
DTs rise...definitely think he has the same trajectory as Richardson.
We'll see, I don't see a 6-1 guy whose ideal playing weight is around 290 rising that high when he's coming off a down year where he played overweight.

Carp

DCC 4Life
People are surprised he did an interview? Are you familiar with Jerry Jones?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
What are they gonna do with him? They have 2 good DE's. They need to either grab a QB or the top OT.
BPA. If they don't want him, they can trade down and rape another team for picks.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
16/17 is actually prime territory to trade up for Manziel, wouldn't be surprised if Jones pulled the trigger if he's sitting there in the 10-12 area.
I don't want any part of that fraud on our team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, a defensive tackle is gonna make it all better.

Actually, it is just going to plug another hole in the dyke.

Meanwhile there are more holes that are not yet visible and the same dumb fuck Dutch Boy is there trying to figure it out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Feh. I doubt he likes this at all.
I doubt he hates it.

He is not obligated...in any way, shape or form, to speak to the media.

That is on the players and coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom