Archive - Random NFL Stuff Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No shit..would be nice to see us flip Hanna for anything but I'm sure we'll just let him leave and get nothing
Jones might be a good businessman, but he can't sell for shit.

I can't remember the last time we had player for trade that we actually marketed well. We usually end up releasing guys.

That was Jimmy's thing. He obviously could sell on some ground.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Philbin has been fired

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

dallen

Senior Tech
Not sure I can recall a TE coach being named interim Head Coach - at least one that wasn't also a OC or assistant HC. He can't have been coaching for very long either. He was just playing for the Saints like 4-5 years ago. I know Witten has given Campbell a lot of credit for his development so maybe he is some kind of coaching wunderkind

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:art

Cotton

Staff member

:art
Surely he wasn't serious. Surely.

Cotton

Staff member

Jiggyfly

Banned
Brains aren't a strong attribute in the Bennett family. It actually sounds exactly like something Martellus would say.
Actually him and his brother are very smart guys and if you actually listen them this was obviously a joke.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Not sure I can recall a TE coach being named interim Head Coach - at least one that wasn't also a OC or assistant HC. He can't have been coaching for very long either. He was just playing for the Saints like 4-5 years ago. I know Witten has given Campbell a lot of credit for his development so maybe he is some kind of coaching wunderkind
I didn't even know Campbell was coaching, period so yeah, it comes as something of a surprise. Evidently he started as an intern in 2010 at Miami and has been the TE coach since 2011. No idea how it will pan out but good luck to him. You've got to start someplace.

dallen

Senior Tech
I didn't even know Campbell was coaching, period so yeah, it comes as something of a surprise. Evidently he started as an intern in 2010 at Miami and has been the TE coach since 2011. No idea how it will pan out but good luck to him. You've got to start someplace.
For sure. I always liked him and wish him all the best, especially if he can take the Patriots down

Cotton

Staff member

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Actually him and his brother are very smart guys and if you actually listen them this was obviously a joke.
I think people mistake weird for stupid a lot of the time. A lot of smart people are wired different, especially socially.

Cotton

Staff member
Looks like we won't be getting many more vines showing NFL plays. They have had Twitter crack down on them as you can see in the tweet I posted above.

Cotton

Staff member

Dan Campbell already making noise.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Looks like we won't be getting many more vines showing NFL plays. They have had Twitter crack down on them as you can see in the tweet I posted above.
Still see a bunch up, think that one might have been taken down cause it's disparaging to the NFL's chosen one

Top Bottom