2015 Season | Super Bowl L | Carolina Panthers vs Denver Bronces | 2/7/2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I suppose by not being the Cowboys?

In all honesty though, I'm afraid good ol' Jerruh is going to see this game and then go and pass over a QB at #4 and instead reach to take a DE or LB at instead in hopes of them panning out to be the next Von Miller.
Nah, Randy Gregory will explode on the scene. It's normal for pass rushers to take a year.

Carl

RIP Brother
Denver has 7 1st downs in 3 quarters - is this correct?

data

Forbes #1
Carlina will score one more time. TD or FG...difference btn winning and losing

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The offenses in general are blah or the defenses are just that good. Take your pick. Denver's is definitely the more mediocre of the rwo though.
Denver's defense is that good. Carolina's offense to me was never that good either though. Their defense was just great and caused a shit ton of turnovers.

data

Forbes #1
The offenses in general are blah or the defenses are just that good. Take your pick. Denver's is definitely the more mediocre of the rwo though.
Goodell's gonna overreact and change rules for the offense again. Passes that hit the ground are now complete...but only one-hop!!!

dallen

Senior Tech
Goodell's gonna overreact and change rules for the offense again. Passes that hit the ground are now complete...but only one-hop!!!
Offensive tackles are allowed to hold again

Carp

DCC 4Life
How this game ends will change the view on this, but Elway has been excellent as the GM. He moved on from Tebow...which was harder than it looked...and made the franchise attractive to a guy like Manning.

Top Bottom