2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Baylor is better than TCU right now but I wouldn't be surprised to see TCU's defense regroup and get stronger. Patterson is a damn good coach.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Baylor is better than TCU right now but I wouldn't be surprised to see TCU's defense regroup and get stronger. Patterson is a damn good coach.
I think Baylor wins the Big 12.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oklahoma is winning on the back of a true champion QB. How anyone would let that stud young QB go is beyond me...

Cotton

Staff member
Oklahoma is winning on the back of a true champion QB. How anyone would let that stud young QB go is beyond me...
We didn't let him go. He got butthurt and left all on his own.

Cotton

Staff member
What a talent though! And a truly great teammate!
He's still a weak little bitch. Couldn't even stand a little competition to prove himself. And, no, with that attitude, he is not a great teammate. At least not at Tech.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sounds like he isn't the only one butthurt in that situation.
Geez. He was a douche and hes better off elsewhere but go ahead.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Sounds like he isn't the only one butthurt in that situation.
He really is a brat. Helicopter dad and the whole deal.

But he's a hell of a player though. I admire his guts and gamesmanship.The little turd walked-on to two Big 12 -programs and won the job. He did his own thing with a middle finger up to everyone. No doubt he's competitive.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
He really is a brat. Helicopter dad and the whole deal.

But he's a hell of a player though. I admire his guts and gamesmanship.The little turd walked-on to two Big 12 -programs and won the job. He did his own thing with a middle finger up to everyone. No doubt he's competitive.
Some guys are giant jackasses and still good at football. Look at HOF QB and Texas legend Bobby Layne.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Some guys are giant jackasses and still good at football. Look at HOF QB and Texas legend Bobby Layne.
He was in my era and you didn't know much about athletes life's during his period. The only thing that was known for the most part was some sports writers and a subsequent bio much after the fact. I don't recall hearing much bad about him other than he was a party animal. He married into money with the Dunlop family in Lubbock eventually. I think he left the game about 1959 or 60' I saw him play his last season.

D

Deuce

Geez. He was a douche and hes better off elsewhere but go ahead.
I'm not the one who continues to trash the kid despite it being the right decision for him, Oklahoma and Tech.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's scorned lovers syndrome.

Well it's not for me. Didn't like him when he was playing for Tech. I still think he is an idiot regardless.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not the one who continues to trash the kid despite it being the right decision for him, Oklahoma and Tech.
It is what it is. He's a little bitch that wants shit handed to him, and he throws a little temper tantrum when it's not and takes his ball and goes home. I hope he does well for Oklahoma, but that doesn't make him any less of a spoiled child.

Cotton

Staff member
It's scorned lovers syndrome.
Nah, I'm glad he's gone. The Sooners better hope there is never a QB controversy, or they will see what we have already seen at Tech.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

D

Deuce

It is what it is. He's a little bitch that wants shit handed to him, and he throws a little temper tantrum when it's not and takes his ball and goes home. I hope he does well for Oklahoma, but that doesn't make him any less of a spoiled child.
Cool, so it's been established that Tech fans are happy he's gone and Oklahoma is happy to have him. Maybe it's time you move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom