2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think that's one of those things you look at towards the end of preseason when a team may be runningback hungry. Sort of like we ended up being when we traded with the Seahawks.
What do you do with Morris?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get those are just highlights but he really looks the part. Hopefully he is given a decent shot
It is but then it just turns into a clip of his game against LSU. Which is pretty good to watch because the talent between those teams is just so disproportionate and you kind of get to see him working hard for dirty yards on every carry. And I thought at least he held his own even with shit blocking.

Also I think the team has a plan for him. It just seemed like they didn't want to risk trying to get him as an UDFA. Basically another way of saying, we really want this guy. I don't know if that means keeping 4 backs if he looks good or what but I have to think they aren't looking at him as practice squad material otherwise they wouldn't have bothered. They know he is likely to bolt to a team with less RB talent if they cut him.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It is but then it just turns into a clip of his game against LSU. Which is pretty good to watch because the talent between those teams is just so disproportionate and you kind of get to see him working hard for dirty yards on every carry. And I thought at least he held his own even with shit blocking.

Also I think the team has a plan for him. It just seemed like they didn't want to risk trying to get him as an UDFA. Basically another way of saying, we really want this guy. I don't know if that means keeping 4 backs if he looks good or what but I have to think they aren't looking at him as practice squad material otherwise they wouldn't have bothered. They know he is likely to bolt to a team with less RB talent if they cut him.
All I heard from that is that you think Jakeem Grant is really good because he lit it up against LSU and made some elite DBs look dumb. Am I accurate? Yes or yes?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
All I heard from that is that you think Jakeem Grant is really good because he lit it up against LSU and made some elite DBs look dumb. Am I accurate? Yes or yes?
Yes, now go tell him to bomb and report back here when he gets cut!

Top Bottom