2015 Season | Super Bowl L | Carolina Panthers vs Denver Bronces | 2/7/2016

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Not a SB ad guy but liked the Toyota ad with the sheep singing "Somebody To Love."
Yeah. I enjoyed that one and was even funnier when I made the wife come in and watch it. She hated it and that amazingly made it even funnier to me.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Those poor Cowboys fan Super Bowl babies were probably in diapers the last time Dallas won one.:sad

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I hated all that "Orange Crush" SB hype back before XII. Makes it strange to be rooting for Denver.

dallen

Senior Tech
Those poor Cowboys fan Super Bowl babies were probably in diapers the last time Dallas won one.:sad
Am I alone in thinking that commercial was a little creepy? All those kids singing about their parents boning down.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Am I alone in thinking that commercial was a little creepy? All those kids singing about their parents boning down.
You arent alone.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Manning put up 8 points last Super Bowl, 9 so far this Super Bowl.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
A little weird but probably true. Kind of similar to kids that are born around 9 months after the New Year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's one of his best playoff performances I can remember. I still take him over Hardy.
I wouldn't but that's because of age and fit in our defense. Ware is never going to be a double digit sack guy again. Hardy has the ability to return to that form.

Top Bottom