2015 Season | Super Bowl L | Carolina Panthers vs Denver Bronces | 2/7/2016

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Carolina can't get out of their own way. I can't believe this Denver offense is going to win a Super Bowl
If anything, their defense will be the reason they live. The offense right now isn't much better than the Bucs' with Trent Dilfer at the helm.

data

Forbes #1
Phenomenal punt and penalty for Denver. Probably worth 40 yards of field position.

dallen

Senior Tech
If anything, their defense will be the reason they live. The offense right now isn't much better than the Bucs' with Trent Dilfer at the helm.
Pretty much

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All day long, even with Ware's injury issues.
It's crazy. Ware had a pretty bad regular season by his past standards. But he has been money in the playpffs.

Of course Kony Ealy looks like a beast in this game so lets not get too carried away.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Carolina can't get out of their own way. I can't believe this Denver offense is going to win a Super Bowl
They aren't running the ball schematic wise like they have all year. Not nearly as complex.

It is almost like they saw something on film and guessed wrong.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Not a SB ad guy but liked the Toyota ad with the sheep singing "Somebody To Love."

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It's crazy. Ware had a pretty bad regular season by his past standards. But he has been money in the playpffs.

Of course Kony Ealy looks like a beast in this game so lets not get too carried away.
It's one of his best playoff performances I can remember. I still take him over Hardy.

Stars

DCC 4Life
How can Dallas get us a Von Miller? Jeez. What a beast.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I didn't see any of their games during the season but damn, Denver is rocking it on defense.

data

Forbes #1
If this were a Wrestlemania headline match, I'm ready to see the special move and end this thing.

Don't care if Carolina comes back.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't think CJ Anderson is very good. Runs into the backs of his linemen a lot.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
How can Dallas get us a Von Miller? Jeez. What a beast.
I suppose by not being the Cowboys?

In all honesty though, I'm afraid good ol' Jerruh is going to see this game and then go and pass over a QB at #4 and instead reach to take a DE or LB at instead in hopes of them panning out to be the next Von Miller.

Top Bottom