Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Bears | 12/4/2014

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This is why I wouldn't be afraid of Seattle at all if we saw them again in the playoffs.

Their offense just isn't all that great and they don't have the weapons to expose our areas of weakness.

We can beat them again.

data

Forbes #1
Pisses me off enough when the the Eagles win. It s Another thing when they win because of bad punts and shanks and fumbled punt snaps.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is why I wouldn't be afraid of Seattle at all if we saw them again in the playoffs.

Their offense just isn't all that great and they don't have the weapons to expose our areas of weakness.

We can beat them again.
:lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
A true LOL @ the Redskins moment.

Apparently the Rams sent out the 6 players they acquired through the RG3 trade out for the coin toss.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
A true LOL @ the Redskins moment.

Apparently the Rams sent out the 6 players they acquired through the RG3 trade out for the coin toss.
:lol

Noice.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Seattle needs to run a little playaction on first down. The Eagles are selling out to stop the run on the early downs.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You don't think we can?

They have no real offense. Just a bunch of read option stuff that we can control.

They don't have a dangerous passing game nor any pass catching weapons. We can hang with a team like that.

It's the Philly and Green Bay's of the world that would cause serious problems for us.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Seattle needs to run a little playaction on first down. The Eagles are selling out to stop the run on the early downs.
Turkey or ham? Choose.

Keep in mind, chicken is not an option. :unsure

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Russell has to get rid of that ball sooner.

He just cost them a FG.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Looking ahead to next week's game against the Eagles.......I get it that Romo didn't get his full week of recovery so I can reason that we'll see a better Romo next week.

But what's the excuse for our OL and running game looking bleh?

Watching the Eagles today and thinking back to how they dominated Dallas' OL I think we'd be foolish to assume that having an extra 3 days rest means Dallas will magically dominate the Eagles in the trenches.

We've got our work cut out for us.

Top Bottom