Nice penetration by Russell.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ok, I didn't have the stream yet. I thought he was running in the open field

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He should have thrown it away
He couldn't see the guy behind him. I mean, yeah, Romo is a God when it comes to pressure awareness, but no way he could feel that pressure.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Wow that was a rocket. I don;t blame Claiborne for not catching that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He couldn't see the guy behind him. I mean, yeah, Romo is a God when it comes to pressure awareness, but no way he could feel that pressure.
Look at the replay I posted just a couple replies up...I repeat..he should have thrown it away instead of running just to get back to the line of scrimmage

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Can't believe he got injured from that. Looked like a pretty typical football hit. Angle was a little funny but it wasn't like he got bent over backwards. I suspect he's gonna be very stiff for a few weeks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Look at the replay I posted just a couple replies up...I repeat..he should have thrown it away instead of running just to get back to the line of scrimmage
Yeah there is no point in sliding at the line of scrimmage, it was dumb on Romo's part.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm not going to argue it, but he couldn't see the guy behind him, which was my point to begin with.

Top Bottom