Training Camp Thread...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm only about 6-1, 200, sorry, maybe I can replace Heath or Church but I'm nowhere near fast enough.

225 isn't anything crazy though, I saw a video where Scandrick was putting up probably 235-245 easily and he's about 190. WR's and DB's at the Combine put it up 10-15 times before they're even in an NFL program, I'm just making a point that it's ridiculous to question Crawford's commitment when he played all 16 games going up against 325 lb men despite not being anywhere near 100%.
How's your arm? Is it ready to throw for about 2,000 yards this fall?

You're right about his commitment, was just giving you hell.

From listening to Garrett's PCs it sounds like there will be 12 - 15 guys who they're monitoring, so wouldn't surprise me if more guys are taking break days.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But no need to go after a guy who has had success in this league like Foles.
I think Mr. LandoMcCoolrissian is the guy I'd take seriously on this topic...

I think he was just trying to make a joke. But Moore does have a sally arm.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
But no need to go after a guy who has had success in this league like Foles.
Moore has one of the worst arms in the NFL and has no business in the league.

But, Foles sucks and bringing him in would be an exercise in futility.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't like Foles at all but I feel more confident in him doing something over Moore.

With that being said we are done regardless if Romo goes down regardless so it's kind of like arguing which turd is the shiniest.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't like Foles at all but I feel more confident in him doing something over Moore.

With that being said we are done regardless if Romo goes down regardless so it's kind of like arguing which turd is the shiniest.
That's exactly my point. Foles is probably a little better than Moore, but what will that get us? 6 wins instead of 5? I don't understand why we'd bother.

Rev

Staff member
That's exactly my point. Foles is probably a little better than Moore, but what will that get us? 6 wins instead of 5? I don't understand why we'd bother.
I think the difference would be more but the point is always to try and get better. Cowboys think it's with Moore but I don't trust their judgement for various reasons. My stance is more an anti- Moore then a pro-Foles.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
How's your arm? Is it ready to throw for about 2,000 yards this fall?

You're right about his commitment, was just giving you hell.

From listening to Garrett's PCs it sounds like there will be 12 - 15 guys who they're monitoring, so wouldn't surprise me if more guys are taking break days.
Perhaps, but I sure as shit could throw it over those mountains.

dallen

Senior Tech
Can we make Moore the QB coach and then dump Wade and bring in Foles?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Can we make Moore the QB coach and then dump Wade and bring in Foles?
How can anyone assume Foles, is a better choice than Moore. Neither is currently starter types but I think Foles may be more of an athlete. Moore is the better thinker.

Rev

Staff member
How can anyone assume Foles, is a better choice than Moore. Neither is currently starter types but I think Foles may be more of an athlete. Moore is the better thinker.
:picard

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
did he go to the Jerry Jones school of public speaking? Sounds a helluva lot like Jerruh.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And so it starts :lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Foles has an 8-2 and 6-2 record to his name in two different seasons and posted a season where he threw 27 TDs versus 2 INTs.

Some of that may be Kelly, a lot of it even, but you can't see how anyone could assume that a guy who went 14-4 with 40 TDs to 12 INTs over two seasons might be a better QB than career nobody Kellen Moore? Is this a serious question?

Rev

Staff member
Now Moore carted off the field with an immobilization splint on ankle.

Rev

Staff member
Jerry with the XRays.. broken right leg/ankle for Kellen Moore.

Rev

Staff member
No choice but to call Foles now, right?
You would think but who knows with this team. They will probably call the shits from last season.

Top Bottom