Gregory fails yet another drug test

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
yeah really. AT MOST it is psychologically addictive. There are no withdrawal dangers, unless being grumpy is a major problem. I've done the stuff over decades and quit cold turkey for weeks or months at a time. It's just a matter of making up your mind to stop. If you're too big a pussy, then don't have any around you. Guarantee, within one week (usually 3 days) it's out of sight out of mind. Least addictive thing out there, including coffee.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It is not addictive like a narcotic, which tobacco is. You can become psychologically dependent, but there is no physiological effect if it is cut off.
Agree there may not be withdawal symptoms but some folks can get just as screwed up with a physiological dependency. They just can't cope without the crutch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Agree there may not be withdawal symptoms but some folks can get just as screwed up with a physiological dependency. They just can't cope without the crutch.
That's all fine and dandy, but it is not accurate to call it a true addiction.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
In aware this is regarding alcohol but the psychological aspects can be attributed to other substances if the need gets to a certain level. Regardless apparently the man doesn't feel he can't function without it.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Once I learned that you have to fail 4 times to be suspended for weed I kind of wrote him off.

If he gets caught at the combine and 4 other times in the pros he has serious issues.

Has it ever come out what Lawrence was suspended for?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Thank god. We can actually move on from this total 0-sack non factor.
Hopefully those reports about the Cowboys working thru some salary cap stuff in order to cut him are true.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Actually those reports were about McClain's salary cap impact.

It's hard to keep up with all potheads & trouble makers that Jerry runs through here.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Once I learned that you have to fail 4 times to be suspended for weed I kind of wrote him off.

If he gets caught at the combine and 4 other times in the pros he has serious issues.

Has it ever come out what Lawrence was suspended for?
Adderall or something along those lines, I don't think it was a recreational drug.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

Another second round gamble on a fucking loser comes up snake eyes.
I wish I could scrounge up the energy to go back and dig up the numerous quotes from Jerry Jones vouching for his character, how he wants to do well and how smart he is.

Fact seems pretty clear. He's not even some poor wretched addict. He's effin' stupid.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I wish I could scrounge up the energy to go back and dig up the numerous quotes from Jerry Jones vouching for his character, how he wants to do well and how smart he is.

Fact seems pretty clear. He's not even some poor wretched addict. He's effin' stupid.
Either he's seriously fucked in the head and can't function without being high, or can't let go of a group of friends that get smoked up all the time. Or both.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Da fuq is going on?

Weed should be legal, blah blah blah, it's not.

Teams shouldn't test for weed, blah blah blah, they do.

Don't do weed if you want to play football. Its a life decision like being gay or a democrat. Cut his ass.
Exactly!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

DLK150

DCC 4Life
FFS, again?! I see it wasn't for using but missing a test, okay. Still, does the dude have a pea sized brain? I swear, I have no sympathy for these losers who are doing a job, living a life and making money that your average Joe would give his left nut for, yet find a way to piss it away.

D

Deuce

People can cope with anything. The people you are referring to are just too lazy to figure out how.

Top Bottom