Report: Ex-Cowboys RB Joseph Randle gambled on sports

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't give a shit that someone that stupid ever gets help. Zero sympathy, sorry.

The serious help is needed for our executives and staff that supported giving this complete mental deficient the job we gave him last year in the first place.
Think we have a chance at re-signing him at league minimum?

Can you imagine having his fresh legs at our disposal in December when all his suspensions are up. Scary!

I mean, you can't ignore his talent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Think we have a chance at re-signing him at league minimum?

Can you imagine having his fresh legs at our disposal in December when all his suspensions are up. Scary!

I mean, you can't ignore his talent.
:permaban

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You said it yourself......this organization has an affection for dullards.

I can see him coming back. Just have him go through the Calvin Hill 12-step rehab program. That always seems to work. :art

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You said it yourself......this organization has an affection for dullards.

I can see him coming back. Just have him go through the Calvin Hill 12-step rehab program. That always seems to work. :art
Maybe if the organization signs enough of these guys they will riot and slay the Warden.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wichita police: Ex-Cowboys RB Joseph Randle hit 3 with car
1:49 PM ET
Associated Press

WICHITA, Kan. -- Police in Wichita, Kansas, say former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has been arrested after hitting three people with a car and busting into a home.

Police Lt. James Espinoza said Monday that after Randle was ordered to leave a housewarming party early Sunday, he hit the two owners and another man as he backed out of the driveway. None of them was seriously injured.

Espinoza says Randle then returned and broke through the front door. Espinoza says Randle was in possession of marijuana when he was arrested.

Randle is jailed on $100,000 bond on suspicion of aggravated battery, drug possession and criminal damage to property. It wasn't immediately clear if he had an attorney.

The Cowboys released Randle last fall.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Why couldn't he display this kind of passion on the field?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I'm worried whoever interviewed this retard is still doing the interviewing, we're wasting one of the prime resources of the combine...

Cotton

Staff member

No freakin' way.

Cotton

Staff member
It was for failure to appear. Moron.

Cotton

Staff member

:tippytoe

Cotton

Staff member
Now that I have thought more about it. The man needs some serious help. He has to be suffering from some serious mental issues. How else could you explain the erratic almost nonsensical behavior? Hopefully he can get some help before he hurts himself or someone else.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You have to wonder where his family is? How many arrests does it take for them to get some kind of help for him?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You have to wonder where his family is? How many arrests does it take for them to get some kind of help for him?
He has probably been a cash cow for them. I believe he is now in the same jail as his brother.

Top Bottom