Seahawks Stuff...

superpunk

Banned
did you miss the part where 13.8 is HIGHER than all those other receiver's career averages? it more than a yard higher than Marshall's. It's how these elite receivers are used.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
dez has a higher career ypc than larry fitzgerald, brandon marshall, roddy white (tied), andre johnson...

i mean what do you want
Some folks cannot stand to hear anything positive about the Cowboys. If Bryant is considered terrible then the sun has already set on that fan.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
NOT ELITE!!! EXPLODING KNEES!!!

p1_

DCC 4Life
Some folks cannot stand to hear anything positive about the Cowboys. If Bryant is considered terrible then the sun has already set on that fan.
Fan profiling. Not pretty.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I consider Rice, Moss, Johnson, and Irvin elite. The Mount Rushmore of WRs.

14.8 15.6 16.3 and 15.9 respectively.

Bryant isn't close to any of them.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

A yard shy of the best WRs ever to play the game and he is terrible? Again, you look more foolish the more you try to argue this.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

If your yard stick for great players is stats, what do you do with Deion Sanders. He had terrible stats but his mere presence was daunting. Stats aren't the only defined of a great player.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Williams will be playing somewhere else when his contract is up.

Guy is a habitual body catcher.

That's why he makes all those horrendous drops.
Terrance Williams has a 16.4 yd avg.

Elite. :fistpump

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Russell Wilson: I knew Travis Frederick would be a first-round pick; ‘I love the guy to death’

By Jon Machota

jmachota@dallasnews.com
5:10 pm on October 8, 2014 |

IRVING – Dallas Cowboys center Travis Frederick and Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson played together for one season at the University of Wisconsin.

After spending his first three collegiate seasons at North Carolina State, Wilson transferred to Wisconsin for his senior year.

Wilson and Frederick helped the Badgers go 11-3 in 2011, winning the Big Ten title and earning a trip to the Rose Bowl.

“When I first saw him, he was exactly who he is now,” Frederick said Wednesday. “When he came in, he did those things that he does now back at Wisconsin. That was one of the things that made us so good that year is that we had him.

“He’s a really good player, super explosive, does a lot of good things and he’s a really good leader. The best thing I can say about him, I totally respect him as a player and as a person, and from what I know of him, everything you hear about in the media and on TV, that really is the true guy. You have to respect somebody when they’re like that.”

The Super Bowl-winning quarterback was just as complimentary of Frederick when asked about his former teammate during a Wednesday conference call.

“First of all, he’s probably one of the most intelligent people you’ll ever meet,” Wilson said. “I think he was in [computer] engineering at the University of Wisconsin. He was probably a 4.0 guy, maybe higher. But very intelligent. He loved the game of football. Very poised.

“He was able to play left guard for us. We had Peter Konz start at center. But also when Peter went down, he played center. We had a good relationship. He can play some really good football. I knew Travis was going to be a first-round pick because of his demeanor. His love for the game was pretty remarkable.

“I remember when I got to Wisconsin, one of the first weeks I was there I was watching film all by myself and he came in there and started watching it with me. I just remember how hard of a worker he was. I had the opportunity to always lift with him. I would squat next to him. He’s putting 700 pounds on the bar and I’m over there squatting 300, maybe.

“Just to be around him was always a great thing. I’m really happy for him. To get to watch him play on Sunday will be a really exciting thing. I love the guy to death.”
---------------

Interesting.

Often QBs will have a hell of a relationship with the guy whose ass they cup their hands behind.

Wonder if Frederick knows Wilson better than most, have to think he would.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And he averaged 13.3, 14.7 and 15.0 YPC the 3 years before that. He is an elite WR and your arguing that makes you look foolish.
Dez's average is low so far this year because we keep trying to run WR screens to him. That's going to bring his average down. You could just stop throwing that route all together and Bipo would suddenly think his numbers look elite.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I will say this in Bipo's defense, I would like to see more 100 yard games from Dez and just more dominating games in general.

For a guy of his ability, I don't think he dominates games as much as he should, but he's also not the average guy who makes a splash play kind of receiver that Bipo makes him out to be either.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Right now Bryant makes Williams successful. He gets doubled and that leaves Williams with the opportunity to beat his coverage.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
That's great. He draws double coverage so catches like a retard can get open. Lord forbid Dez could actually get open. But what am I thinking? He can't beat single coverage much let alone double unless he just out jumps a DB that is on him like glue.

Top Bottom