Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Raise your hand if you were one of the people in the "Do the Cowboys Make the Playoffs?" thread claiming that they would because they were "playing well" at the time the poll went up and that the history of this team means nothing. That it was going to be different this year. :lol

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Raise your hand if you were one of the people in the "Do the Cowboys Make the Playoffs?" thread claiming that they would because they were "playing well" at the time the poll went up and that the history of this team means nothing. That it was going to be different this year. :lol
Exactly why I posted that poll at that point in time. How many times does one have to be burnt?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I really wish we could part ways with Romo this offseason.

If we must keep him we've got to find a coach that is not afraid to reel him in and manage him like a bus driver in 4th quarters.

If we get another hands off coach prepare for 3 more years of Romo mismanaging games.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

If we must keep him we've got to find a coach that is not afraid to reel him in and manage him like a bus driver in 4th quarters.

If we get another hands off coach prepare for 3 more years of Romo mismanaging games.
I don't think anyone can fix Romo. He is broken and will never change.

I just wish we could dump him as well. But thanks to Jerry...that is impossible.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member

I thought they reined him in a little bit after the loss to KC, but they obviously cut him loose again. Every time I hear Romo yelling "Kill Kill Kill" I cringe at what he thinks he sees and what he's going to do to mess things up this time.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't think anyone can fix Romo. He is broken and will never change.

I just wish we could dump him as well. But thanks to Jerry...that is impossible.
I don't think anyone knows whether Romo can respond to coaching or not. All he's had since 2007 is Garrett and Wilson.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
WE SET A NEW RECORD!!! WOOT!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Can anybody argue that Garrett is not completely and utterly incompetent now?

Jerry is the devil reincarnated and literally the bane of my existence but he has nothing to do with Garrett being so god damned dumb that he refuses to run the ball despite being up by double digits nearly the entire game while having a run game averaging 7 YPC.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Jerry is the devil reincarnated and literally the bane of my existence but he has nothing to do with Garrett being so god damned dumb that he refuses to run the ball despite being up by double digits nearly the entire game while having a run game averaging 7 YPC.
We ran the ball 7 times in the entire second half with a 23 pt lead. 7 times.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

We ran the ball 7 times in the entire second half with a 23 pt lead. 7 times.
Schmitty will probably defend him and have excuses.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Come on! He's just cherry-picking stats now!

Team game, not his fault, blah blah, rinse/repeat

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I wish there was a button like in Madden where the CPU suggests plays for you. I'd bet they were all runs.

Top Bottom