Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

data

Forbes #1
Time of Possession on Green Bay's TD drives.

1:52
~5:30
~2:00
~3:00
~1:00

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Funny thing is with the Eagles losing today this loss to GB just means we can't eliminate Philly next week, but they are able to eliminate us if we lose and they win. We still control our own destiny. I doubt we get eliminated next week; their game should be tougher than ours. I wouldn't be shocked if we both lose in fact.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I saw it...and if you got masterpiece out of it then you are better than me. All I saw was McConaughey with tears in his eyes looking out a truck window.
Yeah, I know, I just expect greatness from him.

Though it does look like it may be his weakest since Insomnia or possibly even Memento.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Tim MacMahon
‏@espn_macmahon
Flustered Jerry: "By the way, Garrett will coach that game against the Redskins, so book that and write about that."

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Tony also mentioned "a process" and "need to do better".

:explode
Romo spent 1/2 season under Parcells and Sporano. He's spent 7 under Garrett. Jerry allowed romo to be molded by an incompetent and this is the consequences.

data

Forbes #1
What's the #1 headline tomorrow - 'Romo' or 'Cowboys'?

Romo chokes vs Cowboys choke?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Romo spent 1/2 season under Parcells and Sporano. He's spent 7 under Garrett. Jerry allowed romo to be molded by an incompetent and this is the consequences.
Yep. He turned the entire team over to Wade and then Garrett. That was his big plan to build on what BP started. But you know, eggshells and stuff...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Depends on if we make an intelligent hire when Garrett gets fired.

~snicker~

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Depends on if we make an intelligent hire when Garrett gets fired.

~snicker~
I doubt we will, because Jerry has shown he doesn't want a real HC. But, I can't stomach another season of Garrett. Do not want to see his face or hear his robotic voice again.

Top Bottom