Peter King-There is nothing certain about Tony Romo​

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's a shame that Romo wasted his career in Dallas.

His prime years wasted.....handicapped by an incapable Head Coach and a meddling, incompetent owner/GM.

A QB of his caliber with a real head coach and a competent GM probably has a ring by now or at the very least has made a couple of runs to the Conference Championship game.
It is sad, to be sure.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

His prime years wasted.....handicapped by an incapable Head Coach and a meddling, incompetent owner/GM.

A QB of his caliber with a real head coach and a competent GM probably has a ring by now or at the very least has made a couple of runs to the Conference Championship game.
Yep.

kidd

DCC 4Life

Agreed.

I was just thinking the other day of what could have been.

I'm sure everyone here know that when Sean Payton left here, he tried to take Romo with him but Parcells wouldn't allow it so he went after and signed Drew Brees and the rest is history.

I can't help but wonder how Romo would have done in New Orleans with thier WR corps, running game and GREGGG's defense. Plus a true mentor and HC in Payton.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Agreed.

I was just thinking the other day of what could have been.

I'm sure everyone here know that when Sean Payton left here, he tried to take Romo with him but Parcells wouldn't allow it so he went after and signed Drew Brees and the rest is history.

I can't help but wonder how Romo would have done in New Orleans with thier WR corps, running game and GREGGG's defense. Plus a true mentor and HC in Payton.
Of course you were.:lol

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Jiggyfly

Banned
Just looking at this play again, where the fuck was he going?

Did he actually try and run for yardage in a preseason game?

He had a nice pocket to step in and he ended up pretty much running into the tackle.:picard

I'm sorry but a 36-year-old coming off injury has to be smarter than that.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
If any rookie can do it, it's this kid. Before Romo's injury, Dak had clearly energized the team.

They really believe in him, for what that's worth.

I find his poise and character remarkable and very much like Russell Wilson.

We're going to need a lot more arm than the Hawks demanded of Wilson as a rookie, though.

This defense is going to be average and thin as paper.

p1_

DCC 4Life

He had a nice pocket to step in and he ended up pretty much running into the tackle.:picard

On the flipside, look again at the play. See Zeke blast the shit out of his rusher. Wow.

Also, Doug Free did not have a good game in Seattle. I hope that was an aberration, and not what he plans on giving us this whole season. That won't do.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

He even tried to slide but was hit before he got down.

Top Bottom