JJT: Mo Claiborne storms out of facility

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That's some straight up BS that they still want him to play on Sunday.

Whatever happened to different rules for different players? If this were Dez throwing a hissy fit, I'm disappointed in his attitude but you tolerate it a little more because he's an incredible talent..

It's a damn shame that a complete scrub like Claiborne can show his ass and we're looking the other way as if he's Richard Sherman. GTFO with that crap.

And what makes Claibust look like even more of an entitled bitch is that they weren't dropping him to 4th CB or 5th CB where he should be, they were still making him the Nickle corner which is essentially a starter against the Saints.

If he can't except that slight demotion he needs to go because guess what, there are tons of CBs out there looking for work who can give us exactly what we're getting from Mo for a tenth of the salary.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Per Archer, the twit is back at the facility this morning.

I bet they offer him a box of Kleenex and try to pretend nothing happened.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just so much entitlement in Dallas right now. Claiborne is just a perfect example of a guy who was coasting because he never felt like there was a chance he could lose his job. This is a Jerry problem and this is a Garrett problem. If you want to win something substantial in the NFL you need a team full of guys who feel like they are constantly fighting for playing time. When Parcells first came to Dallas he was fighting this culture and by the time he left it was pretty much gone in Dallas. Years without Parcells has seen the entitlement of players return.

Hopefully the benching of Claiborne is a sign of a culture change, but I doubt it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Per Archer, the twit is back at the facility this morning.

I bet they offer him a box of Kleenex and try to pretend nothing happened.
Any word on if he will be deactivated for the Saints game?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Any word on if he will be deactivated for the Saints game?
Florio is reporting that Garrett will hold a PC later today, so surely he will be asked about possible disciplinary actions then.

And I agree with the one game suspension. You have to send a message here.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I would almost bet money he isn't.

Slap on the wrist fine at most.
He should be made to sit and watch everyone else play next game, but I expect you're right

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

They need him and stuff :picard

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good god damn.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
This D needs a leader.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I am outraged.

Out. RAGEd.

You can tell I'm totally serious because I put rage in all caps.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I hope for a serious ass scorching at Brees' hands, if not entirely focused on Claiborne. It's only fitting.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope for a serious ass scorching at Brees' hands, if not entirely focused on Claiborne. It's only fitting.
I hope Claiborne plays a great game has multiple picks and totally redeems himself. But then again I'm a Cowboys fan and want the Cowboys to win and do well.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I hope Claiborne plays a great game has multiple picks and totally redeems himself. But then again I'm a Cowboys fan and want the Cowboys to win and do well.
I'd take it for sure, but I'd rather him not play. IMO Moore is better and I'd take Patmon over him at this point.

D

Deuce

This has to be the last straw for him. He's been beaten on the field enough and now the team is making it obvious they will be moving on soon. It's time it all clicks or he goes elsewhere. There's a chance, albeit a small one, he reponds in a positive way which I'm hoping for.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'd take it for sure, but I'd rather him not play. IMO Moore is better and I'd take Patmon over him at this point.
Im torn, but his weak play has made his contribution pretty much negligible, I don't know how much he would be missed if he were benched for conduct detrimental.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jiggyfly

Banned
Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 8m
Mo Claiborne was at his locker waiting for the media when we came in
Claiborne said he wasn't mad about being demoted. He was mad how it was presented to him
Claiborne said he was so angry he had to leave. Didn't want it to get worse. Didn't know what what would have happened
Claiborne said he was wrong for leaving and abandoning his teammates. He apologized to his teammates. He still had to do what he had to do

Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 8m
Morris Claiborne said he didn't like how something was presented to him as the reason why he left the facility.
Claiborne said he apologized to his teammates for his actions.

Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 8m
Mo Claiborne said he left facility because he "didn't like how something was brought to me." Felt he had to remove himself from situation.

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 2m
Claiborne knew benching coming. Hurt by how presented. 'Situation is resolved. When my # called, I'll give 100% no matter what' #Cowboys

Top Bottom