QB Controversy Thread...

kidd

DCC 4Life
And, you are really starting to fucking piss me off saying stupid shit like this. It causes me to look like I hate Romo, and I don't.
Says the guy who will "actively root for him to be injured" if he gets the start over Dak...

data

Forbes #1
Says the guy who will "actively root for him to be injured" if he gets the start over Dak...
At least you're no longer known as the guy who got punked with an ode. [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I guess it depends on whether he thinks he has more than a couple years left. Denver's also one of the few teams that have an OL that can keep him upright. You gotta admit, Denver would definitely be Romo's best shot to ever start in a SB.
I'm not so sure. He'd have a great shot at a ring in Denver, but I think he'd have at least as good of a shot in Houston and Arizona.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess it was two picks for lynch? Regardless, it's not a situation I envision Romo seeing as desirable. Might as well stay here.
Eh, I don't think he'd mind. Lynch isn't probably going to be ready to start next year. And I doubt Romo will be looking 2 years in advance. He will just want to go somewhere that he can start and win a superbowl. Denver is that city.

townsend

Banned
Eh, I don't think he'd mind. Lynch isn't probably going to be ready to start next year. And I doubt Romo will be looking 2 years in advance. He will just want to go somewhere that he can start and win a superbowl. Denver is that city.
Dude, how lucky are we that we couldn't trade up for Lynch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dude, how lucky are we that we couldn't trade up for Lynch.
I am more interested in the fate involved when a schlub camp OL fell back on Moore's leg.

That doesn't happen, we are bitching about like we were last year with the QB position.

Now we are bitching because some think Romo is owed the job.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I am more interested in the fate involved when a schlub camp OL fell back on Moore's leg.

That doesn't happen, we are bitching about like we were last year with the QB position.

Now we are bitching because some think Romo is owed the job.
If we somehow win the Super Bowl that guys needs a ring.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

Maybe its because you refuse to acknowledge anyone else's opinion? You have a religious fervor.

No, that's no agenda.
Actually it's just what you say that is total bullshit agenda. I actually have no problem with the people who cling to Romo. I have a problem with your ignorant comments that it doesn't matter how good Dak is or what he does. That's the definition of ignorance.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Denver doesn't have a good OL, they have a great defense and a couple of really good receivers though. If I was Romo my top choices would be Denver or Arizona for sure.

With that said, I couldn't give two left fucks what Romo wants and I'd trade him to the highest bidder. If the compensation is relatively close I'd send him where he wants to go, but if we're talking about a 2nd vs. a 4th?

This has to be a spot where dumbass Jerry doesn't get all sentimental, although perhaps in an ironic way his love for Romo and hesitance to send him on his way could drive the price up a bit.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Actually it's just what you say that is total bullshit agenda. I actually have no problem with the people who cling to Romo. I have a problem with your ignorant comments that it doesn't matter how good Dak is or what he does. That's the definition of ignorance.
That's not "ignorant," it's a preference, dummy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I guess it's cool now to leave out the fact that I said "if he struggles".

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
At least you're no longer known as the guy who got punked with an ode. [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]
You sonofa...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's not "ignorant," it's a preference, dummy.
Ignorance is intentionally ignoring half the evidence. It's the adult equivalant to sitting in the corner with your fingers in your ears going "nanananana I can't hear you."

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Who is ignoring anything?

I said I don't trust a rookie in the playoffs over a vet. That's my preference; by the way it has been the preference of a lot of coaches like Bill Parcells.

There isn't anything Dak can do to win over the weight of the evidence from every other rookie. It's not ignoring shit; it's saying based on rookies in general I choose to trust the 14 year vet.

Again I have no idea why that preference pisses you off so badly but once again it is not wrong, it's a preference, and your constant crusading against it means you have an agenda.

Yes Dak is doing unprecedented things. No, in my mind it doesn't outweigh the other factors. I've acknowledged them all, I just don't agree with your conclusion.

Top Bottom