NBA Chatter Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Lebron had been magnificent these last two games.

That stare down and trash talk to Curry after that block was epic. :lol

D

Deuce

Klay Thompson is kind of a bitch. Shitty game and then walks off the court early.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Klay Thompson is kind of a bitch. Shitty game and then walks off the court early.
Klay is the only guy I like on that team but they all come off as brats.

How are you going to have a meltdown like that Steph when you know you have 5 fouls and you keep swiping at the ball.:lol

He should be suspended for throwing his mouthpiece in the stands if this was the regular season it would be no doubt.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I have never seen a playoffs before with so many high-level teams exchanging blowouts.

What is going on?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I have never seen a playoffs before with so many high-level teams exchanging blowouts.

What is going on?
These finals have not been very good.

Not a single one of these games had a finish where the outcome was in doubt. With 5 min or more to go in every game, you knew who was gonna win.

Jiggyfly

Banned
These finals have not been very good.

Not a single one of these games had a finish where the outcome was in doubt. With 5 min or more to go in every game, you knew who was gonna win.
The OKC series were the same way until the last 2 games.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Jiggyfly

Banned

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The NBA is just like the NFL, the officials know what they need to do to "help" the league. Game 7's help the league.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Klay is the only guy I like on that team but they all come off as brats.

How are you going to have a meltdown like that Steph when you know you have 5 fouls and you keep swiping at the ball.:lol

He should be suspended for throwing his mouthpiece in the stands if this was the regular season it would be no doubt.
That was exactly my point. Yeah it was a questionable call but when you have 4 or 5 fouls you have to play smarter. 80 feet from the basket and he's swiping at the ball????? He put himself in that situation. You can't take those kind of reckless chances in that situation.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Steph Curry needs to get a handle on his woman. She is making herself and him look stupid. I don't know if she's angry drunk tweeting or what.

Claiming that the NBA is rigged..... GTFOH.

I wonder if she thinks the NBA is rigged when the Warriors constantly get away with moving screens?

The reason Golden State has lost the last two games is because Harrison Barnes, Andre Iguadala, and Draymond Green have been awful. So instead of point the blame at refs and the NBA for conspiring against the Warriors she needs to pull her head out of her ass and place the blame where it's deserved. And that blame falls squarely on the shoulders of 3 key players who are woefully underperforming. AI has the injured back so he gets a bit of a pass but no excuse for Draymond and Barnes.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Lebron had been magnificent these last two games.

That stare down and trash talk to Curry after that block was epic. :lol
Yeah it was.

I wonder if GSW fans will have the nerve to cry about Lebron doing that. There were probably some crying wanting a taunting technical foul called.

The funny thing is Curry likes to do that thing where he tries to show you up by turning and staring you down before his shot goes in, but I'm sure Warriors fans have no problem with that.

Me personally, I like that kind of stuff. I have no problem with what Curry does and I have no problem with what Lebron did. I love when players get to display their personality. It adds entertainment value to the game.

D

Deuce

Nothing would make me happier than to see GS humbled by losing with a 3-1 lead. They were arrogant all season, got worse after their WCF win and were unbearable when up 3-1 in this series. Thompsons comments about Lebron a few days ago, Green commenting that his suspension was the difference in winning and losing game 5 and now Steph's temper tantrum. They can go away as far as I'm concerned.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Nothing would make me happier than to see GS humbled by losing with a 3-1 lead. They were arrogant all season, got worse after their WCF win and were unbearable when up 3-1 in this series. Thompsons comments about Lebron a few days ago, Green commenting that his suspension was the difference in winning and losing game 5 and now Steph's temper tantrum. They can go away as far as I'm concerned.
There's a funny tweet floating around pointing out the hypocrisy of the Warriors calling Lebron a cry baby.

As you mentioned, Steph threw a temper tantrum on the court after fouling out; Ayesha Curry cries conspiracy and claims the NBA is rigged; and Klay acts like a sore loser and leaves the court early but they have the nerve to call Lebron a cry baby. :lol

Jiggyfly

Banned
I can't believe ll of the talking heads claiming there was no foul on Lebron by Curry you can't run under a guy like that impeding his progress even if you don't make contact.

I also think he threw at that guy, he looks right at him waving by by and then lets the mouthpiece rip.:lol

I know he will not be suspended but he seriously lost it there.

D

Deuce

Steph and Kerr both fined $25k. Chump change for both if they guilt the refs into leaning their way for game 7.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I agree.

Thompson is the only one I really like, Curry is ok but he's become very arrogant/annoying, same with Iguodala and Green is just a flat out bitch. I also loved Kerr whining and complaining about the Cavs holding his guys when they cut, as if their offense isn't literally predicated on skirting the line when it comes to moving screens.

Of course I don't like LeBron or the Cavs much either but at this point I don't really know who I'm rooting for. I do think the Warriors win game 7 pretty easily though.

Top Bottom