A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are saying "he" was born a female. That would seem to say this person is now a male so you can see why I am asking for clarification. You own statement implys there has been a medical change. You have referd to this person as he several times.
So in your opinion how does one "switch" from male to female? If they attach a penis down there then you believe they are actually male? At least that would eliminate lots of the pervs from this discussion.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So in your opinion how does one "switch" from male to female? If they attach a penis down there then you believe they are actually male? At least that would eliminate lots of the pervs from this discussion.
Maybe, but the point is if this person has had a medical change along with doing everything they can the otherwise present themselves as a male they really have no business trying to utilize the ladies restroom. They are being contemptible by their actions and appearance regardless of what gender they were born. It can only be disruptive to the individuals in the restroom and they have neither time or inclination to give this individual the third degree as to why "he" is there. Chances are some will be near panic and they will consider never frequenting this place of business again which is a further damaging issue to consider.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe, but the point is if this person has had a medical change along with doing everything they can the otherwise present themselves as a male they really have no business trying to utilize the ladies restroom. They are being contemptible by their actions and appearance regardless of what gender they were born.
Well I think that's the discussion though. It sounds like you're ok with someone who was born a female using the mens restroom or someone who was born a male using the female restroom. Yet laws are put in place to prevent that from happening. Or the opposite, laws are being put in place to protect that ability. Most Transgender people want to use the female bathroom even though they are born male or vice versa which it now sounds like you are ok with. Most other people feel like mutilating your body doesn't actually change your gender.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Maybe, but the point is if this person has had a medical change along with doing everything they can the otherwise present themselves as a male they really have no business trying to utilize the ladies restroom. They are being contemptible by their actions and appearance regardless of what gender they were born. It can only be disruptive to the individuals in the restroom and they have neither time or inclination to give this individual the third degree as to why "he" is there. Chances are some will be near panic and they will consider never frequenting this place of business again which is a further damaging issue to consider.
More than one person has said trans should go to the bathroom of the gender they were born, I asked the question would they be comfortable with the person in that picture using a female bathroom.

But I guess you feel as long as the person presents themselves and lives as the other sex you don't have a problem?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
More than one person has said trans should go to the bathroom of the gender they were born, I asked the question would they be comfortable with the person in that picture using a female bathroom.

But I guess you feel as long as the person presents themselves and lives as the other sex you don't have a problem?
That's not what I said at all. But you will take your historical approach and read into it what you want to.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well I think that's the discussion though. It sounds like you're ok with someone who was born a female using the mens restroom or someone who was born a male using the female restroom. Yet laws are put in place to prevent that from happening. Or the opposite, laws are being put in place to protect that ability. Most Transgender people want to use the female bathroom even though they are born male or vice versa which it now sounds like you are ok with. Most other people feel like mutilating your body doesn't actually change your gender.
No I am not okay with women in the men's room and I believe I have been clear about it. You have my position reversed. I am not for mixed restrooms under any circumstance nor am I For anyone who would be deceptive about their gender.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I said if this person is now a male I am not in support of him going into a ladies room regardless of what gender he was born with.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No I am not okay with women in the men's room and I believe I have been clear about it. You have my position reversed. I am not for mixed restrooms under any circumstance nor am I For anyone who would be deceptive about their gender.
But you're ok with a woman in the man's bathroom as long as they are transgender? I guess I'm even confused on your position now.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
But you're ok with a woman in the man's bathroom as long as they are transgender? I guess I'm even confused on your position now.
No I am not. I think I addressed that as a deception circumstance. If they are posing as a male it's deception. If the are presenting themselves as a lady I am not okay with that. It's pretty simple. No mixed genders by nature nor deception.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If you had read throughout this thread about my positions I think I have addressed them but now you seem to only be interested in planting little land mine situations to see how you can present something to trip me up. As I stated to CBRocks my position is pretty simple. I don't factor in all the rhetoric presented by Townsend because it doesn't matter to me whether some have mental deficiencies about their gender. That's something that isn't necessary for me to take a position. Mine is based on physical traits.

Jiggyfly

Banned
If you had read throughout this thread about my positions I think I have addressed them but now you seem to only be interested in planting little land mine situations to see how you can present something to trip me up. As I stated to CBRocks my position is pretty simple. I don't factor in all the rhetoric presented by Townsend because it doesn't matter to me whether some have mental deficiencies about their gender. That's something that isn't necessary for me to take a position. Mine is based on physical traits.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No I am not. I think I addressed that as a deception circumstance. If they are posing as a male it's deception. If the are presenting themselves as a lady I am not okay with that. It's pretty simple. No mixed genders by nature nor deception.
But if they have plastic surgery on their genitals then you are ok with it?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If they change their sex and present themselves as such then I am okay with them sharing rest room facilities with the same gender. They will obviously dress and conform to this group because that's what they want to be. They will not be conspicuously different nor try to dress differently since they will have attained their gender desires in their psychological, psysiology, and grooming. In short they will be with who they have adapted to.

2233boys

Not So New Member
There is a difference between transvestites and transgenders, been reading through this I think LT has been pretty clear.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they change their sex and present themselves as such then I am okay with them sharing rest room facilities with the same gender. They will obviously dress and conform to this group because that's what they want to be. They will not be conspicuously different nor try to dress differently since they will have attained their gender desires in their psychological, psysiology, and grooming. In short they will be with who they have adapted to.
That's interesting and actually a pretty small percentage of the transgender community. So how do people feel about this:

Insurance is just beginning to cover some of the costs. Last year, Medicare lifted a 33-year ban on coverage for gender reassignment surgery, and the surgery was performed on 74-year-old Army veteran.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Conversely my basic position is not mixing genders nor having deceptions utilized to gain access to opposite gender facilities. If a male was born a male and continues to be a male physically but tried to pass themselves off as a female by posing as a female then I draw the line. The same applys to the female gender who would pose as a male to gain access to the opposite gender rest room. It is of no consequence to me that the individual strongly identfies with the opposite gender.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is a difference between transvestites and transgenders, been reading through this I think LT has been pretty clear.
But most transgenders have never had sex reassignment surgery. The cost for a woman is like $70,000.00 and in all honesty it doesn't sound like it is very successful (Talking about the penis, cutting boobs off isn't nearly as much trouble). Male to female surgery is far more effective but still extremely expensive.

Top Bottom