It's Jerry's Fault

lostxn

DCC 4Life
This has likely been posted before (I can't find it though). But if not...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/New-Movement-Declares-Its-Jerrys-Fault-236768901.html

The frustration felt by the Dallas Cowboys fan-base seems to be boiling over.

On Thursday, a website--and “a new movement”--was launched, called It’s Jerry’s Fault. Pretty much, the site is what it sounds like. Loyal but jaded fans can buy “It’s Jerry’s Fault” merch, take “the Jerry Poll” and express their personal frustration over losses via message boards. The front page of the site crows, in a not-so-subtle dig at the Dallas owner, that the movement is “More than a ‘moral victory.’”

Here’s some of what the site has to say about Jones:

“He wines us, he dines us, he charms the ever living stuffing out of us and boy do we fall for it. Why? Because we’re true blue. We’re loyal to the core, baby. He packages up his glittering promise and we bite only to find out it was an empty fork and we walk away thinking, ‘Every time. He gets us every single time.’

“But no more! No, this year, we’re taking the reins. We’re going to shout it from our social media, sport our tees and tell everyone standing next to us in the checkout lines. Why? Because it’s Jerry’s fault.”

If you, too, have grown fed up with Jerry Jones, you can visit ItsJerrysFault.com here.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Jerry probably gets a cut of all those T-shirts sold.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:towel

midswat

... soon
You guys wanna go in on a billboard?

Just need a thousand of you to send me $10 each.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Cute website, but its not going to do shit.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
$10,000 for a billboard? wow...

Do you think we could create a KickStarter campaign to create a billboard in DFW? Assuming it gets accepted by KS, I suspect we would make $10,000 very, very quickly.

We need to come up with a clever billboard of course. Anyone want to give it a shot? We could also jump on the zone and ask for submissions.

By the way, I am completely serious about this.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:tippytoe

Top Bottom