Eagles at Cowboys | Week 17 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/29/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
This game COULD NOT have played out any other way. :lol

It's almost like it's scripted or fated. Different words, different tempo, different pitch... yet the song remains the same.

data

Forbes #1
Once we lost to Detroit, our playoff chances were over. 1-3 in December.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Garrett's Cowboys are now 5-22 versus teams above .500.

But he's a good coach and stuff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This game COULD NOT have played out any other way. :lol

It's almost like it's scripted or fated. Different words, different tempo, different pitch... yet the song remains the same.
Yes, but gosh darn it...if Orton hadn't thrown it behind Austin, we coulda been a contender in the tournament!

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It would suck to have a confident QB who has shown he can carry his team against top competition.
Come talk to me when he learns how to read defensive coverages. The last time I checked, all he plays is the same reckless sandlot football as Romo. And the last time I checked, that doesn't get us very far....and Romo can read coverages. Manziel will be a massive bust in the NFL unless he learns how to diagnose coverages...and quickly.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
For once the team showed some heart and played big in a big game...until it got down to it. Nothing good can come from this...Ware and Witten are a year older, Romo is coming off back surgery, and Dez and Murray are a year closer to a new contract.
We are the Arizona Cardinals.

People in later years will wonder how the Cardinals sucked so bad most of the time with some of the best scouting of their era. This is what the Cardinals have drafted since 2001.

Adrian Wilson
Patrick Peterson
Sam Acho
Daryl Washington
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
Calais Campbell
Deuce Lutui
Adrian Wilson
Anquan Boldin
Darnell Dockett
Antonio Smith

Add into this that Kevin Minter Tyrann Mathieu and Alex Okafor arent all going to suck and you can see that the cards have read "scouting for dummies".

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Why would anyone wanna stay in that circus with zero chance of winning a Super Bowl?
That's why I have no idea why Romo would stay here. He could be in Kansas City with a real coach next year if he hadn't fallen to Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom