2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I think Texas hiring Gus Malzahn to be their head coach should be a no-brainer. The guy led Auburn to a national title as OC, left and the team got so bad Chizik was fired, came back as head coach and they are back and better than Bama again. He's easily the next best thing to Nick Saban.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I think Texas hiring Gus Malzahn to be their head coach should be a no-brainer. The guy led Auburn to a national title as OC, left and the team got so bad Chizik was fired, came back as head coach and they are back and better than Bama again. He's easily the next best thing to Nick Saban.
I think a pro team is going to take a chance on him. He's such a brilliant offensive mind, and some team is going to try to be on the leading edge of the new found trend of spread offense coaches.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Rev's gotta be all :hawfapover Leach's performance in the bowl game.
Yeah cause beating a midmajor in a bowl game while rushing for -11 yards is real impressive. I've seen it a thousand times, still not impressed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This WSU/Colo. St. game has been very entertaining.

Gutsy call by McElwain for the two point to tie.

Now tied at 45 going into OT.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

Another fumble on the kickoff.

Epic Cowboys-style meltdown by the Cougars.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The real smack needs to be about Baylor and ucf. Let's get this going.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hmmm. If Leach had ran the ball a few more times, this shit wouldn't be happening.

Sounds vaguely familiar.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Tevin Reese coming back hurts UCF in a very bad way. Without Reese Baylor is just a legit 35-40 point offense. With him it could get higher.

D

Deuce

Tevin Reese coming back hurts UCF in a very bad way. Without Reese Baylor is just a legit 35-40 point offense. With him it could get higher.
Feh. Our DB's have been excellent all season at limited YAC. They play with good discipline and all are sure tacklers. He'll get catches but I'll be surprised if he makes big plays.

Rev

Staff member
Feh. Our DB's have been excellent all season at limited YAC. They play with good discipline and all are sure tacklers. He'll get catches but I'll be surprised if he makes big plays.
Thats all he does.

Rev

Staff member
That's all he does against Wofford, Buffalo, UL-Monroe, West Virginia, Kansas St, Iowa St and Kansas. We aren't those teams.
Did you look at the years before or just this year?

D

Deuce

Did you look at the years before or just this year?
Just this season. Don't really care what he did prior and honestly don't really care about what he did this season. Even with the time off, he's coming off injury. Smack his little ass around and knock him back out is my opinion.

D

Deuce

Just went back 2 more seasons for nothing more than being bored. He's had nice games, but all except last years game against OK St were against shit defenses. He seems to feast on them. He won't see that in the Fiesta Bowl.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I see that Marques Tuiasosopo is the interim coach for Washington. I remember there being lively battles about whether he or Quincy Carter were better :lol

"Jerry had to take Quincy, the Raiders were gonna take him next"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom