Boycott Jerry - No more talk. It's time for action.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Btw, you say murder is illegal, but I think we'd have a legit shot at jury nullification, especially if the trial is in Dallas.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Nah, death is too good for Jerry.

I think a POW camp is more what he needs

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Jerry is replaced with Matt Millen...

I'm this close to taking that hypothetical deal

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My town, Allen, Texas is playing now in ATT stadium for the 5A state championship. Fox Sports SW.

D

Deuce

Jerry is replaced with Matt Millen...

I'm this close to taking that hypothetical deal
I'd be for it. He loves to draft WRs and Garrett wants to throw non-stop. At least they make cohesive sense together.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We've had near blackouts during the Campo era and that was at Texas stadium when there were fewer seats to feel and the seats were cheaper.

I think Garrett's unbelievably bad decision making will undermine Jerry's "just on the verge of making a run" company line and even his usual huckster ability won't be able to move casual fans to have the same level of enthusiasm for buying tickets.

Jerry can fix this by firing Garrett and hiring some lifer puppet though. Lovie Smith or even someone worse would do the trick, and let all the air out of any boycott movement for another 3 or 4 years.
Speaking of Campo, he just favorited my tweet to Jimmy J. from couple days ago thanking him for those 3 sbs

:lol

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
My town, Allen, Texas is playing now in ATT stadium for the 5A state championship. Fox Sports SW.
Did you watch last weeks game?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yes I did. It was a tight fit.
We were trounced by Desoto in the first round. I wanted to go to the Allen/Desoto game but couldnt get away.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
ESPN's Ed Werder reports the "current expectation" is owner Jerry Jones will fire head coach Jason Garrett if the Cowboys fail to make the playoffs.

The Cowboys need to win out to qualify for the postseason. Specifically, Werder writes Garrett is expected to be axed "unless the Cowboys win NFC East, make playoffs." Garrett's 7-7 team closes out the season at Washington, and at home versus Philadelphia in Week 17. Dallas has collapsed defensively on a weekly basis, and struggled to establish a week-to-week identity on offense.
____

D

Deuce

ESPN's Ed Werder reports the "current expectation" is owner Jerry Jones will fire head coach Jason Garrett if the Cowboys fail to make the playoffs.

The Cowboys need to win out to qualify for the postseason. Specifically, Werder writes Garrett is expected to be axed "unless the Cowboys win NFC East, make playoffs." Garrett's 7-7 team closes out the season at Washington, and at home versus Philadelphia in Week 17. Dallas has collapsed defensively on a weekly basis, and struggled to establish a week-to-week identity on offense.
____

I don't know that I've actively ever rooted for a loss before. This makes me ready.

Boycott Jerry

Brand New Member

____

I think Garrett gets another year. Jerry loves him. He brought him as as OC before he hired a head coach. Jason has been a good company man. Based on Jerry's comments, 8-8 gets Jason one more year.

Boycott Jerry

Brand New Member
Know that my main mission right now is outreach - gathering as many people as possible to the cause. It's why I'm raising money to get a billboard. The sentiment is already against Jerry, we just need to rally it and focus it.

Contribute to the billboard fund here - http://t.co/helzOXbDDu

Buy a sweet Boycott Jerry T-shirt to support the billboard fund here - www.zazzle.com/boycottJerrystore

Top Bottom