2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So he can practice week 5 I suppose?
After the 49ers game he will be back to practicing. Right now he can only workout with the team is my understanding. Which means he still gets to be around everyone. Same thing for Gregory with practice starting after our 14th game of this season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

:lol

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
It's pretty bad when the player doesn't even know WTF our owner or HC is talking about.

Either that or they think he's DeMarcus "Tapper" Lawrence.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
:rofl

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:rofl

Welcome to Monday. Your meme game is weak.

Cotton

Staff member

I like it.

dallen

Senior Tech

Cotton

Staff member
Wow, that's pretty damn impressive.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Jerry Jones calls Tyron Smith's bulging disc issue more like muscle spasm
6:45 AM CT
Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer

SANTA CLARA -- For the first time in his career, Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith has missed two games in the same season.

Smith missed Sunday’s win against the San Francisco 49ers because of a back issue that popped up two days before the Cowboys beat the Chicago Bears on Sept. 25.

He is working through a bulging disc in his back that owner and general manager Jerry Jones said is not uncommon for players on the team, however, a source said the disc is symptomatic at the moment.

"Tyron has something that probably a huge percent of this league has," Jones said. "It is not something that we would directly list on our report, and so it’s very common. It’s very common. It’s very common. And it’s more now like a muscle spasm. I would couch it as a muscle spasm. Treatment is more like that than it is anything to do with what I would consider traditional looks at bulging discs and things like that."

Jones said "it wouldn’t surprise me at all," if Smith plays this week against the Cincinnati Bengals. Last Thursday, Smith said he was feeling much better, but he did not practice during the course of the week.

Before the 49ers' game, Smith worked through resistance training, which is what he did last week instead of practice.

Chaz Green has started the past two games at left tackle. After drawing three penalties against the Bears, Green was penalty-free against San Francisco.

"I’m just trying to do my part," Green said. "I don’t want there to be a drop-off when I get in there. I just want to step up and help the team out the best that I can."

Cotton

Staff member
Cowboys rookies Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott reportedly celebrated their win by partying with Snoop Dogg

By SportsDayDFW.com

After helping the Dallas Cowboys improve to 3-1 with a 24-17 win over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, rookies Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott were in a partying mood.

And the found themselves partying with Snoop Dogg, TMZ reports.

After the Cowboys made it back home to Texas, the rookies made it to Dallas' Punk Society, where Snoop was the venue's special guest.

And the Doggfather made sure to give Zeke and Dak a shoutout.

Warning: Video has a bit of salty language

Just, please, Zeke and Dak, if Snoop was smoking something Sunday

Video is at http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/10/03/cowboys-rookies-ezekiel-elliott-dak-prescott-reportedly-celebrated-win-partying-snoop-dogg if anyone wants to watch it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Please no "random" drug test...

Cotton

Staff member

:unsure

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

:unsure
Maybe that's true, but it's also true that Jerry was trying really hard to trade up for Lynch so he never would have done that had he been in love with Dak.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Maybe that's true, but it's also true that Jerry was trying really hard to trade up for Lynch so he never would have done that had he been in love with Dak.
Weren't they also reportedly trying to trade up in the 4th to take Connor Cook?

They obviously had interest in Dak as they had him in for visits and spent quite a bit of time with/on him, but this may end up being one of those cases where they got some good fortune because of the way the situation played out.

As an aside, Broaddus said a while back that the scouts loved Dak and were the ones pushing for him during the draft process while the coaches were kind of like "Don't we already have that guy in Showers?". It is always a take it FWIW with info like this, but interesting if true.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Hmmm.... Wonder what this is about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom