TV Thread

kidd

DCC 4Life
Speaking of Justified, the last season just lacked for me. It had been slowly declining since season 4 but seemed to take a nose dive on the last season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Started watching Narcos. I'm through 4 episodes so far, and it's pretty damn good.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Thanks to whomever recommended Rectify. Very good show for those that are looking for something to watch.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I changed my mind.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Thanks to whomever recommended Rectify. Very good show for those that are looking for something to watch.
What if I am not looking for something to watch?

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Nick is getting a short run on HBO Go...it is normally on Cinemax. I have heard real good things about this, but only watched a couple minutes of the first episode.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Netflix reportedly acquiring UK hit 'Black Mirror,' will make 'multiple episodes'

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'll wait until they add White Mirror to their available shows.

Carl

RIP Brother
Mr. Robot. Can't decide. Having said that I am 6 episodes in. Anyone have any thoughts?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yep. Narcos is really good. It's the story of Pablo Escobar, and is being done really well. Finished the first season, and not sure when the next season starts, but really looking forward to it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Bastard Executioner is not that good. Yeah only one episode, but I don't think Sutter has himself the next Sons Of Anarchy.

Plus having his wife playing a pivotal role with a bad English accent isn't a good move.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I may be late in asking but has anyone here watched the Dare Devil series on Netflix?

I thought it was amazing.

Top Bottom