Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Eesh, the Dallas media is not taking kindly to the new media rules. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some new media guidelines the Cowboys adopted starting this week, because that's the problem and stuff:

:lol

It almost implies that defenses know what we will do on offense because of some sort of a leak. Yet any 6 year old child at home can predict most of our offensive plays based on formation. How Garrett can be so smart and yet so dumb is beyond me.

Cotton

Staff member
I imagine. Those are pretty dumb
What team doesn't let the media live tweet from practice? I mean our TC threads are full of tweets from practice. Plus, what's the difference between the doing it live versus right after practice?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The new media rules could be a good thing if they get the media to fall out of love and quit giving a pass to gingerfuck

Cotton

Staff member
The new media rules could be a good thing if they get the media to fall out of love and quit giving a pass to gingerfuck
That's a good point. Maybe we get some more scolding articles. JJT has been the only one to really lay into them so far.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Some new media guidelines the Cowboys adopted starting this week, because that's the problem and stuff:

"Excellent idea, comrade."

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't see a problem with the new media rules. Honestly, it seems like a step in the right direction.

Cotton

Staff member

Seems a bit odd.

Cotton

Staff member

Just a really strange move especially considering Mo is questionable with a hamstring.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I read the Ravens' press release and their rules don't seem nearly as restrictive. They seem more focused on not giving away strategic deployments and injuries. I didn't see any of the ridiculous prohibitions against still photos around the locker room, or reporting on locker room signs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Seems a bit odd.
Woodshed!

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Status