Deflategate report is out...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So a fine and a don't do it again.

Meanwhile at valley ranch Hardy has basically a 25 game suspension for something that was dropped.

D

Deuce

Suspend Brady 10 games and take draft picks away because of the football ops oversight.

Kbrown

Not So New Member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Don't give a crap mainly because we know nothing will happen. They got the Hardy thing done in a matter of days, this crap took since the week before the Super Bowl. They dragged it out until just after the draft. Highly dubious.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"And Iran" :lol

Cotton

Staff member
Full statement from Brady's agent: http://tmi.me/1f3UGP

"This suggests it may be more probable than not that the league cooperated with the Colts in perpetrating a sting operation."

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Full statement from Brady's agent: http://tmi.me/1f3UGP

"This suggests it may be more probable than not that the league cooperated with the Colts in perpetrating a sting operation."
Even if it was a sting operation who gives a shit. That doesn't change the fact that they cheated. It only shows that the NFL suspected it before hand and wanted to catch them in the act.

Cotton

Staff member
Even if it was a sting operation who gives a shit. That doesn't change the fact that they cheated. It only shows that the NFL suspected it before hand and wanted to catch them in the act.
Well, Brady's agent is also a lawyer, and you know how those guys are...

:unsure

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, Brady's agent is also a lawyer, and you know how those guys are...

:unsure
It's funny too because he likes to claim a bunch of stuff in the Wells report is typical biased lawyer stuff. It's kind of the pot calling the kettle black.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I bet Sean Payton et al. will be quite interested in the punishments doled out. After all, as he was told, ignorance is no excuse.
Good point. I hope some one reminds Rog.

Cotton

Staff member
Tom Brady on Ravens' complaints: Study the rules

By Nick Shook NFL.com
Published: Jan. 10, 2015 at 10:58 p.m. Updated: Jan. 11, 2015 at 10:50 a.m.

New England completed the greatest playoff comeback in franchise history on Saturday, so it comes as no surprise that there were more than a few smiling faces around Gillette Stadium.

But one figure might need some help turning his frown upside down.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh was a bit peeved by the Patriots' unorthodox, if not questionable substitution tactics. Baltimore found success getting to New England quarterback Tom Brady, and Patriots coach Bill Belichick needed a stop-gap.

In the third quarter, Belichick deployed an unusual group of blockers and combined it with some late eligibility reporting to officials. Harbaugh wasn't happy, and let reporters know it afterward.

The ever cheeky-in-victory Brady was quick to fire back at the Ravens coach.

"Maybe those guys gotta study the rule book and figure it out," Brady said. "We obviously knew what we were doing and we made some pretty important plays."

New England outscored Baltimore 21-10 in the second half, with 14 of those points coming in that pivotal third quarter.

Belichick is known for doing anything in his power to gain the slightest advantage, even going as far as meeting with Chip Kelly to discuss offensive principles back when the coach was at the helm of the University of Oregon football program. This latest tweak shouldn't bewilder anyone.

As the Ravens spend next Sunday at home, another wrinkle from the Patriots in the AFC Championship Game shouldn't be a shocker, either.

"It was a real good weapon for us," Brady said. "Maybe we'll have something in store next week."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate this subject as it is so overplayed, but just seeing Tom Brady's smug face tonight when he was commenting on it really pisses me off.

Fuck you. Fuck you and your model fucking ass. Fuck you. I hope you get suspended.

Cotton

Staff member
I hate this subject as it is so overplayed, but just seeing Tom Brady's smug face tonight when he was commenting on it really pisses me off.

Fuck you. Fuck you and your model fucking ass. Fuck you. I hope you get suspended.
He said he hasn't bothered to read the Wells report and will comment when he gets to it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

He cant be bothered.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Does McNally hate Brady or something? "F Tom" in every other text.

Or am I reading it wrong?

Cotton

Staff member
Report: DeflateGate punishment could come this afternoon

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 8, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT

Well, it is Friday.

With the Ted Wells report on the DeflateGate investigation in, the next step is for the league to decide on any possible punishments, and that could be coming soon.

According to Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald, a source close to the investigation thinks the disciplinary ruling “could be made as soon as this afternoon.”

While it would be tempting for the league to sit on bad news until the Friday before Memorial Day weekend — and a possible suspension of a star the magnitude of Tom Brady would qualify for such treatment — it might not last that long.

While nothing has apparently been relayed to the Patriots, the fact word is leaking out now indicates that the pressure could be rising around Gillette Stadium soon.

And it’s more probable than not that they’re not going to be happy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Report: DeflateGate punishment could come this afternoon

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 8, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT

Well, it is Friday.

With the Ted Wells report on the DeflateGate investigation in, the next step is for the league to decide on any possible punishments, and that could be coming soon.

According to Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald, a source close to the investigation thinks the disciplinary ruling “could be made as soon as this afternoon.”

While it would be tempting for the league to sit on bad news until the Friday before Memorial Day weekend — and a possible suspension of a star the magnitude of Tom Brady would qualify for such treatment — it might not last that long.

While nothing has apparently been relayed to the Patriots, the fact word is leaking out now indicates that the pressure could be rising around Gillette Stadium soon.

And it’s more probable than not that they’re not going to be happy.
Commissioner coming down hard on his butt buddy owner and star dreamy QB of the league? It's fair to say I have my doubts. They should should come down hard, but lets face it, guys like Greg Hardy just get treated differently then guys like Adrian Peterson.

Top Bottom