2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Hmmm Aggies actually slowed their offense down that drive to give their defense a rest..what a novel concept
Its the cold defense offense.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Aggies defense is just awful.

D

Deuce

Their D is full of Bobby Carpenter's. Not one will take on a block and shed it.

D

Deuce

They've been that way for many years.
Ya, but they're supposed to have talent now. I think the last 2 years they've pulled the top defensive player in the state. That should be a difference maker and instead everyone looks like crap.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Jerry's got to be salivating over teh Johnny Football. His "wow" factor meter is probably going off the charts.

Wonder if he's having second thoughts over Romo's career-long extension?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Ya, but they're supposed to have talent now. I think the last 2 years they've pulled the top defensive player in the state. That should be a difference maker and instead everyone looks like crap.
Keep in mind, I've been following this garbage for years. All I've heard about is how wonderful they are and how awesome their class is. This is not a new thing with them. They've historically pulled in top classes. And they are still mediocre. Have been for years.

Mind you, they have been better the last few years but I still hope for their failure.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Keep in mind, I've been following this garbage for years. All I've heard about is how wonderful they are and how awesome their class is. This is not a new thing with them. They've historically pulled in top classes. And they are still mediocre. Have been for years.

Mind you, they have been better the last few years but I still hope for their failure.
gigem

oh and
:fyou

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
How the f does Johnny do that? On his back foot and all stupid like.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

D

Deuce

It is show time tomorrow, deuce. Put up or shut up.
All the pressure is on Baylor. Every talking head not only picked them to win, but they were #1 on bowl confidence rankings. Plus Briles is coaching for the Texas job, IMO.

We're just happy to be there and God willing we'll put on a good show.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You have no idea how happy I am to know that those sheep humpers are your team. I am getting bored with the Baylor smack from Rev the Traitor.
3rd generation sheep humper to you

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I said GIGEM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom