Trickle down is bullshit

Jiggyfly

Banned
This was the point I was making from the start. All the benefits have to be expensed before the net profit is declared because once that happens it belongs to the owners and company expenses can no longer be charged. This the basis of my original statement. You can't pay for employee benefits from company profits. Profits belongs to the owners.
You just have no shame, at this point you need to heed your own advice.

This has been what I have said the entire time.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yes it is.

It's my statement.

.It isn't wrong Jiggy. You may want it to be wrong but the statement is true. What is another true statement is that expenses of any kind can be charged to a, company until the actual profit is declared. At that point it belongs to the owners and nothing else can be expended to it.

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Your statement I s that the employees can be paid from the profits which is wrong.
Let's just say he means gross profits and move on to the fact that big corporations in America are making plenty of money, but the middle class is still dying because they continue to slash jobs and salaries.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Let's just say he means gross profits and move on to the fact that big corporations in America are making plenty of money, but the middle class is still dying because they continue to slash jobs and salaries.
As I have already posted everyone knows pre tax profits are not actual profits.

townsend

Banned
Let's not forget that big corporations are also devastating small businesses, and have started putting farmers and truckers into some kind exploitative arrangements comparable to share cropping. They're actively devaluing middle class jobs to boost their profit margins.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
As I have already posted everyone knows pre tax profits are not actual profits.
Who cares? That's not the point. The point is that we've assumed since Reagan that helping the top of the economy will help the middle and the bottom, and it doesn't. All the money ends up concentrated in the hands of the very rich and powerful while everyone else ends up in poverty.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Who cares? That's not the point. The point is that we've assumed since Reagan that helping the top of the economy will help the middle and the bottom, and it doesn't. All the money ends up concentrated in the hands of the very rich and powerful while everyone else ends up in poverty.
That's the only point I was making in this whole debate. I had no comment about anything else but Jiggy wanted to make it a big deal and challenge it so I accommodated him.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Let's not forget that big corporations are also devastating small businesses, and have started putting farmers and truckers into some kind exploitative arrangements comparable to share cropping. They're actively devaluing middle class jobs to boost their profit margins.
Yep.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That's the only point I was making in this whole debate. I had no comment about anything else but Jiggy wanted to make it a big deal and challenge it so I accommodated him.
So you admit to injecting a nonsensical argument into the discussion.

Why exactly?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He thought it was such a big deal he copied and pasted several items now he says it wasn't a big deal. If he doesn't want to follow through then don't throw out all that garbage just to be trying to intimidate.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
He thought it was such a big deal he copied and pasted several items now he says it wasn't a big deal. If he doesn't want to follow through then don't throw out all that garbage just to be trying to intimidate.
Why have an argument at all if you're just going to argue semantics and aren't interested in the point. Also, if gross profits aren't real profits, they should stop calling programs that share them "profit sharing".

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why have an argument at all if you're just going to argue semantics and aren't interested in the point. Also, if gross profits aren't real profits, they should stop calling programs that share them "profit sharing".
Clay. The primary reason is because I made a single point about something and Jiggy insists on saying I am saying something else. I just got tired of he BS tactics and that's about it. Even now he is still insisting companies can do something that by accounting rules they cannot and even though have pointed out why he even now still says they can. So I just keep saying the same thing and he keeps insisting otherwise. That's about it.

Top Bottom