Week 5 Gameday Chatter Thread | Patriots at Cowboys | 10/11/2015

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Don't worry guys, the RHG and Brandon Dweeben will get it back for us, right? Right guys?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What adjustment would you make? We have trash at QB, WR and average RB's. I'm not Garrett apologist, I want the guy gone, but an already limited coach is severely handcuffed right now with a complete lack of playmakers.
How about this? How about we throw the god damn ball on first down for starters? They know it's going to be a run.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
4 sacks should get us a lead in any game with a real offense.

if this isn't an indictment of the front office and coaches and their inability to do shit without Romo I don't know what is.

Cotton

Staff member
Whitehead, you stupid ass.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
I know Weeden sucks, and if he throws 3 picks, that's not on Garrett.

But he has to do SOMETHING. That limited offense showed us 2 weeks in a row that it wouldn't be good enough, so how the hell does he think it could possibly be good enough today?

He HAS to throw down the field. He has no choice.....but yet he's still calling the same game.

I can recall at least one deep shot Weeden took on the first or second drive of the game, and I think there was another too. Weeden overthrew Williams, who wasn't really open anyway because he fricking sucks.

There have been a handful of plays where Weeden stood there like his ankles were chained to the turf, maybe guys were running open and he didn't see them, maybe NE is just shutting down our garbage receiving core.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I know Weeden sucks, and if he throws 3 picks, that's not on Garrett.

But he has to do SOMETHING. That limited offense showed us 2 weeks in a row that it wouldn't be good enough, so how the hell does he think it could possibly be good enough today?

He HAS to throw down the field. He has no choice.....but yet he's still calling the same game.
Exactly. No one is asking him to turn water into wine but I don't think it's asking too much for a few passes that go beyond 10 yards in the air.

You have ZERO chance of winning an NFL game against a quality opponent throwing 5 yard passes to RBs all day. ZERO

But hey....he's our best option and stuff.

Cotton

Staff member
At least we threw on 1st down.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Oh look....another 2 yard pass to a RB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good Christ.

Are they really expecting us to buy that this is all Weeden?

Our offensive play design is total shit.

data

Forbes #1
Are we just running all WRs deep and having the RB run a 3 yard pattern?

That seem slike 90% of our pass plays.

Top Bottom