Cowboys FA Losers

Jiggyfly

Banned
RB, LDE, 1-T DT. Even CB if we cut Carr outright.

Sorry to bust your bubble.
No bubble to burst it's only you are saying we need a 1 tech and CB to start out of this draft.

I know shitting on any kind of positive thinking is your thing now, so please continue.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No bubble to burst it's only you are saying we need a 1 tech and CB to start out of this draft.

I know shitting on any kind of positive thinking is your thing now, so please continue.
No, we also need a running back.

McFadden is not a starting quality RB on a team that values the run. Period.

asklesko

Whoa An Active DCCer
free agency is stupid. fa winners never win on the field. this article is pointless.

Jiggyfly

Banned
No, we also need a running back.

McFadden is not a starting quality RB on a team that values the run. Period.
RB is the only definitive starter we need out of this and maybe LB and that's still short of the 3 you were saying.

And nobody is saying McFadden is starting quality so yeah you are making shit up to be upset about.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
RB is the only definitive starter we need out of this and maybe LB and that's still short of the 3 you were saying.

And nobody is saying McFadden is starting quality so yeah you are making shit up to be upset about.
So, uh, who is our starting 1-T? LDE?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
There is no kinda about it. Just look back game to game, it was a little bit of luck early, then confidence set in.

Right now, what made this team good, the running attack, is not sound. Sorry, don't buy the anybody can do it thing. Murray did have something to do with that.

And our defense is even shittier now and will need at least three starters out of the draft, which is next to a miracle.
You can't have some nobody running the ball behind even a great OL. Sherman Williams and company proved that.

However, good backs can look like very good or great backs. So we just need someone who is good. Problem is, even drafting a guy in the 2nd-4th round, the guy may take a year to get up to speed. So yes, our running game probably takes a step back this coming season.

But like I said.... kinda unavoidable. We don't have the money.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Your theory has been debunked multiple times. I'm not doing this again. Believe what you want to believe.
I'm not believing anything.... Linehan passed more than anyone with pass happy personnel in Detroit, then comes here with a line built to run block and runs.

Personnel influenced him.

There is no debunking that. Unless you're an idiot.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I'd like:
1. Malcolm Brown
2. Ajayi
or
1. Gordon / Gurley
2. Carl Davis

Jiggyfly

Banned
So, uh, who is our starting 1-T? LDE?
:picard

The offseason just started there is no way they are looking for 3 starters out of this draft and you know it.

I have no issue using the same 1 tech rotation we used last year, would I like a upgrade sure but that rotation performed well enough to win with.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If we sign Hardy, I will homer out like I did briefly during the season.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well worth the added entertainment value.
I don't know. I rather enjoy the tantrums.

Something about watching grown men carry on like hormonal jr high girls that's strangely amusing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know. I rather enjoy the tantrums.

Something about watching grown men carry on like hormonal jr high girls that's strangely amusing.
Ah bullshit. You want this as bad as I do.

Top Bottom