Divisional Playoff Gameday Chatter|1/11/14

Carp

DCC 4Life
I saw Luck in the shotgun on 3rd and 2. Are you sure Pagano is a real coach? I hear real coaches never do that.
You are hard to follow...sometimes you seem anti-Garrett, this reads pro-Garrett.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, that was a sweet play where all the OL turned in unison and Luck ran for the FD.

Karbala

Brand New Member
Damn, that was a sweet play where all the OL turned in unison and Luck ran for the FD.
That is the type of creativity this offense lacks, in general. I mean, how long has it been since we've seen the relatively simple (by trick play standards) flea flicker? Garrett seems to base his offense on execution; and that out executing will lead to victory. It lacks the quick sucker punch strike attempts.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That is the type of creativity this offense lacks, in general. I mean, how long has it been since we've seen the relatively simple (by trick play standards) flea flicker? Garrett seems to base his offense on execution; and that out executing will lead to victory. It lacks the quick sucker punch strike attempts.
Feh.

If the players would just execute what Garrett calls, we would be undefeated.

Karbala

Brand New Member
Does anything exciting happen between the Blount TD run and whatever is going on right now? Or can I skip to live tv?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The punter made a smart play...flopping it out for a safety was way better than just getting tackled.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Is Dierdorf retarded? He wanted the punter to give the Colts the ball at the two, where they can score a quick six?

Karbala

Brand New Member
Is Dierdorf retarded? He wanted the punter to give the Colts the ball at the two, where they can score a quick six?
"Granted they might score a td? " They are at the 2 yard line. Odds are they score a TD.

So yes, I think its safe to say he is retarded.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"Granted they might score a td? " They are at the 2 yard line. Odds are they score a TD.

So yes, I think its safe to say he is retarded.
That whole sequence should tell CBS that...yeah...they don't need Dierdorf on playoff games anymore.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol Gostkowski is now punting

Karbala

Brand New Member
That whole sequence should tell CBS that...yeah...they don't need Dierdorf on playoff games anymore.
I am sure they feel that they need to trot out the "big names" for their playoff matches.... and that most fans either barely pay attention to the announcers or lack enough football knowledge to know that some of the things they say are complete rubbish.

Top Bottom