Do you bring Hardy back?

Carp

DCC 4Life
I want him back, but it is a little concerning that he seemed to lose interest down the stretch being on time for workouts and meetings.

shane

DCC 4Life
I'm not there yet but it is certainly starting to look like one of the top 3 QB or I wouldn't waste my time. Maybe a late rounder but it seems like a big drop after the top 3. The interesting thing about the top 3 is that I don't think they are in any particular order at this point.
I'm a big MSU guy and was high on Cook, but after his performance against Bama, I wouldn't take him before the 4th round. I am lower on him than I was of Cousins when he was a Spartan. Cousins was a guy who was very good but would Romo it up during crunch time sometimes, fall apart, and throw a bunch of picks. Cook just seems like a guy who has the talent but not the smarts to make it.

arcticdiesel

I'm a big MSU guy and was high on Cook, but after his performance against Bama, I wouldn't take him before the 4th round. I am lower on him than I was of Cousins when he was a Spartan. Cousins was a guy who was very good but would Romo it up during crunch time sometimes, fall apart, and throw a bunch of picks. Cook just seems like a guy who has the talent but not the smarts to make it.
Fellow sparty fan, and I agree 100%. Physically, Cook is the better looking of the two. But I always trusted Cousins more to make the smart play, accurate throw. Just seemed like he had a better handle on reading the defense.

Top Bottom