2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deuce

I dont expect him to be around for a long time. At the same time 3M is nothing to sneeze at and the Houston job is not a terrible job. They ponied up for him and made a bigtime program move by doing what they did. A better offer is going to have to be at premier university and those don't come along everyday with a good match.

The interview was immature for sure but I don't think it is of much consequence. He just beat FSU and the university is solidly behind him. Lots of coaches are applauded him behind closed doors. The stupid "reporting" and commentary is so out of hand its retarded.

Anyhoo, UofH just one upped the hell out of UCF and you've got another obstacle to overcome to get your program out of the cellar.
How have they one upped us? By giving him $3M? By the time Frost gets his guys in to run his offense, Herman will be long gone out of the conference.

D

Deuce

I loved that interview. John Lopez is a long time Aggie douche and one of the worst radio hosts in town. I thought he and the other knucklehead came out looking stupid for arguing that the story was right despite the facts being wrong.
I don't think anyone involved came out looking good. But as far as the facts being wrong, I do think they were right that he was arguing semantics instead of just going with it. Getting into a tizzy over that article made him look like a moron. They he proved it with his argument.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't think anyone involved came out looking good. But as far as the facts being wrong, I do think they were right that he was arguing semantics instead of just going with it. Getting into a tizzy over that article made him look like a moron. They he proved it with his argument.
From what I understand he told a recruit that he couldn't meet with him for a reason the the talkshow dudes said was meeting with Allen. That made him look like a liar. Integrity is everything in recruiting.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
[MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION]. Congrats to the NDSU team for a very impressive win.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]Carp[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] @simp [MENTION=11]L.T. Fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION] [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] [MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION]

Wake your asses up, boys.

It's NC night!

:towel

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
[MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]Carp[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] @simp [MENTION=11]L.T. Fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION] [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] [MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION]

Wake your asses up, boys.

It's NC night!

:towel
NC night was Saturday. I guess I can watch this second class football... There's nothing else on.

:art

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm really hoping for a Clemson win, but I just can't pick against Alabama under Saban in a NC game.

Carp

DCC 4Life
What the fuck is this abomination of America The Beautiful....that was horrid.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Having this on a weeknight sucks big dicks.
Yea, I'd like to see this get moved to Saturday night instead of Monday night.

However, they may be reluctant to do that after the playoff games both got lower ratings than last year after being moved to prime time.

Maybe a Sunday evening kickoff ala the Super Bowl might work?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I know this falls into the "no shit" category, but I think it's critical for Clemson to stop Alabama's running game if they want to win this.

The one constant you'll find in each of Alabama's NC wins under Saban is that they were able to dominate on the ground.

None of their 3 opponents forced them to try and win without the help of the running game, so Clemson is going to have to find a way to do that.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ciara is hot for someone born with a dick.
Yea, she's got great thighs too.

I won't hold it against her that she clearly wasn't singing that live. Did you catch how the audio went completely dead when it got to the "home of the free..." line?

:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Go Clemson.

I've been a Clemson fan for about, oh, twenty minutest now.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What the hell is Lawson doing? His foot is damn near an entire foot over the LOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom