Week 4 Gameday Chatter | Saints vs. Cowboys | 09/28/2014

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nobody take a shit, nobody move, nobody change a goddamn thing they're doing.

Oh, yeah, keep Clairborne injured and off the field
I will continue drinking. Doing my part.

data

Forbes #1
Nobody take a shit, nobody move, nobody change a goddamn thing they're doing.
Just checking in now because I was using my tablet earlier, forgot my password and couldn't log in. Who expected this kind of performance ahead of this game? I'm fricking stunned, they look like a football team in all phases of the game. I don't want to be a jinx but we look pretty damn good tonight.

jootep

Brand New Member
Also, how many times have these Cowboys gone into December with something like an 8-4 record, playing outstanding football.....then fall flat on their face in the final month.

Too many times to count.

I still think this is a 6 or 7 win team.
Geez.

Bonerkill.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Impressive half of football. I'm very surprised. The Cowboys are playing really well, but I'm stunned at how ordinary the Saints offense looks. They'll make a run in the second half but Dallas just looks like the better team. Wow.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Also, how many times have these Cowboys gone into December with something like an 8-4 record, playing outstanding football.....then fall flat on their face in the final month.

Too many times to count.

Ha.

Carl

RIP Brother
Love how Fat Rob leaves Street wide open on one play, and has 10 players on field for another play. #flashbacks.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Too many times to count.

If they win this you may have to rethink that. We'd already be at 3, with Jacksonville still on the schedule, and you know we'll take at least 2 division games.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Graham is going to get looks early and often. And thank God they don't have Darren Sproles anymore

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Graham is going to get looks early and often. And thank God they don't have Darren Sproles anymore
Losing Sproles really hurt them, more than I thought it would

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Sorry Pdom, I had to get on the PC and check in because I'm too fricking hyped and had to check in with my brethren here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sorry. Claiborne or no Claiborne we are still up 24-0.
And, you are dumb for thinking that no Claiborne means a bad thing.

D

Deuce

Due to the inevitable Murray fumble and Romo pick 6, I'm counting this as a 10 point lead. Still great. Gotta keep the foot on the gas.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think we'd all agree Bree's had a lousy half, right?

He's 10-13.

QBs just don't miss anymore. Even in lousy performances.

data

Forbes #1
Sorry Pdom, I had to get on the PC and check in because I'm too fricking hyped and had to check in with my brethren here.
That's okay. I've already taken measures to re-balance the qi.

You now have to stay here posting or else risk frikking it up again.

Top Bottom