2014 College Football Chatter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Stupid sure, but I think you forget what it's like to be a 20 year old college kid who isn't breaking the law in any fashion what so ever. Hell Greg Olsen and his seventh floor crew said way more offensive stuff in their "raps." The funny thing is I know exactly what he meant by it, I'm just wondering if any of you old folks have any idea. Hell the lady on ESPN earlier today was referring to the video as being a "memo."
Welcome to the OUTRAGE era driven by the new media, everything has to be amped up and then everybody has to declare how much they are outraged by it and the cycle continues.

With that said Winston has to know how this will be viewed coming from him and act accordingly, it was stupid and the overreaction is stupid but those are the times we live in.

And yes people forget how much stupid shit they did at 20.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

[MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION]

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

[MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION]
Not surprised at all.

Kid needs to think about his life long term and he just had too many concussions to risk it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Texas Tech has fired their defensive coordinator. Never a dull moment.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol:lol:lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
On a side note, Mike Smith will now be our DC. He left the Jets to be part of the staff in LBK. Rex Ryan flew to LBK twice to try to get him to come back. He was also offered the LBer coaching job in Cleveland and turned it down. He is highly respected in the NFL and wants to be in LBK. Now, can he turn around the dumpster fire that is the TTU defense? Who knows.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
On a side note, Mike Smith will now be our DC. He left the Jets to be part of the staff in LBK. Rex Ryan flew to LBK twice to try to get him to come back. He was also offered the LBer coaching job in Cleveland and turned it down. He is highly respected in the NFL and wants to be in LBK. Now, can he turn around the dumpster fire that is the TTU defense? Who knows.
Did this just happen? Did they fire the other guy after Arkansas?

Cotton

Staff member
Did this just happen? Did they fire the other guy after Arkansas?
Yeah, they just announced the firing of Wallerstedt this morning.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wallerstadt(so?) Was hand picked by Hance so its OK.

Cotton

Staff member
They are saying that he showed up to the practice facility under the influence of a controlled substance.

D

Deuce

They are saying that he showed up to the practice facility under the influence of a controlled substance.
If you were given that defensive talent to work with, you'd pop a few Xanax too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom