Must See Movies

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
A/C was out in the theater?
I didn't realize you knew funny jokes.

The movie was watched tonight within the chamber of my bedroom. I found the movie to be intense because of all of the suffering that was in it. I was sweating a bit.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
A movie about the draft? Give me a break.

D

Deuce

Mud is on Netflix Instant. Good movie and the first one I had saw where it looked like McConaughey had turned his career around and become more serious.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Mud is on Netflix Instant. Good movie and the first one I had saw where it looked like McConaughey had turned his career around and become more serious.
Mud was a good movie. McConaughey is a really good actor when he does serious roles.

Newt

DCC 4Life
This is the one movie of the year I will see on opening day, I love me some ninja turtles.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Just got home from watching the Lego movie. Agree with all that said it was a good movie. Lots of laughs and a good story line.
I saw it with my daughters. I had read a lot of positive hype before I saw it so the expectations were pretty high. Overall I think it lived up. Not sure it's an all-timer but I thought the story was good and it was fun to watch.

Newt

DCC 4Life

Carp

DCC 4Life
Mud was good, not great. The kid who played Ellis was outstanding. I didn't think they needed that big shootout at the end.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Shes been in lots of good stuff and your go-to is Friends with Benefits?
It's a darn funny movie. And Ted sucked so I'd as soon forget I watched it even though I'm a Markie Mark fan.

And she was good in Oz too, just not hot.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The more I hear about Christoper Nolan's next epic, Interstellar, the more excited I get.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Don't shoot it too early

Top Bottom