#6 Nunya
#7 She said she was 18
#8 Undecided
#9 Yes
#10 Donald Trump

Did I pass?

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
Hold on...haven't fixed code since the server fix last month...will have it ready in 5 minutes. Will be broken into 3 sections.
Can you just construct the test around the answers I provided?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Like I said....Look forward to discussing the team with yall for the rest of this season
I hope you're ready for the rollercoaster that is the gameday thread. It moves fast and it has it's nasty ups and downs. Just want you to be prepared.

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
Question: What if a another guy joins within the next 3 to 5 minutes? Does that exempt me from the test since I wont be the FNG anymore?

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
I hope you're ready for the rollercoaster that is the gameday thread. It moves fast and it has it's nasty ups and downs. Just want you to be prepared.
I can't type to save the universe. So I'll try my best to keep up. I get so into the game that I may forget that my laptop is open. So bear with me. I'll try and respond as much as I can.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Question: What if a another guy joins within the next 3 to 5 minutes? Does that exempt me from the test since I wont be the FNG anymore?
Negative. You would both be subject to the test. The loser would just be subject to cleaning the gameday shitter. Good luck!

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Falcons should have started spying Aaron Rodgers a long time ago.

1bigfan13

Staff member
:lol at Jordy Nelson running backwards and losing the 1st down.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I can't type to save the universe. So I'll try my best to keep up. I get so into the game that I may forget that my laptop is open. So bear with me. I'll try and respond as much as I can.
You don't have to post at any particular pace. Or at all, even if you don't want to.

He's just trying to warn you that some people that do post during the game are like bipolar jr high girls. Emotions get the best of them, and will say some pretty stupid shit. The good thing about the game day thread, is it's inadmissible in a court of law, or outside of said thread. It's fair game to call you a stupid bastard in there, in regards to a statement you might make, but it's a party foul to let it follow you outside the thread. Unless, of course, you yourself drag it out. Then it's fair game until the end of time.

data

Forbes #1
WTF is Periera talking about? So refs can confirm multiple things on a review? Bullshit.

Packers are challenging the spot, but now 12 men is in play.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

No Dunbar again :towel

1bigfan13

Staff member
This is the first game this season that Aaron Rodgers has looked like his old dominating self.

Top Bottom