Cowboys Decide Not To Pick Up Morris Claiborne’s Fifth-Year Option

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
When people are celebrating a player getting injured because he's being shoved into the lineup due to draft position and killing the team, he doesn't have any redeeming qualities either.

The only people celebrating where the people on this board and it's because people have despised him on this board since the day he was drafted. The other 99.999% of football fans thought it was a loss for the Cowboys.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The only people celebrating where the people on this board and it's because people have despised him on this board since the day he was drafted. The other 99.999% of football fans thought it was a loss for the Cowboys.
Right. I remember days and days of epic meltdowns when we drafted Demarco Murray. Some really stupid shit goes down in the heat of the moment.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Right. I remember days and days of epic meltdowns when we drafted Demarco Murray. Some really stupid shit goes down in the heat of the moment.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The funny thing is we use to get pissed because it seemed like the Cowboys drafted a RB every year. Felix, Barber, Choice and Murray. All game in a pretty short span.

Top Bottom