The Professional Wrestling Thread

Newt

DCC 4Life
Couldn't get it to embed, but this is funneh...

http://gfycat.com/IdealVacantAmericanlobster
I've seen that posted on facebook but it is funny as hell. I would love to find a small venue like that and wrestle my brother in the ring. We could probably put on a nice show. I ain't jumping off that top rope though, middle rope maybe, but not up top.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I've seen that posted on facebook but it is funny as hell. I would love to find a small venue like that and wrestle my brother in the ring. We could probably put on a nice show. I ain't jumping off that top rope though, middle rope maybe, but not up top.
:lol You are not jumping anywhere.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Alright bitches.....no cheating, no googling, - who can tell me what the name of The Model Rick Martel's fragrance was?

D

Deuce

Bottom rope Yokozuna style is probably what you're looking for.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Alright bitches.....no cheating, no googling, - who can tell me what the name of The Model Rick Martel's fragrance was?
I'm very disappointed in [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] and [MENTION=78]Newt[/MENTION].

It was called "arrogance".

Newt

DCC 4Life
I'm very disappointed in [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] and [MENTION=78]Newt[/MENTION].

It was called "arrogance".
You said no googling, so I did a bing search and came up with nothing.

Newt

DCC 4Life
D

Deuce

There just aren't characters like this in wrestling anymore.
I remember that tennis promo, but "one shot and you'll be in the royal box"?

:lol

I wonder if my dad and brother knew exactly what he was insinuating while I sat there clueless.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I remember that tennis promo, but "one shot and you'll be in the royal box"?

I wonder if my dad and brother knew exactly what he was insinuating while I sat there clueless.
"hahahahaha.....practice"

D

Deuce

Speaking of great promos...

Ramon's accent is epic bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Some of the best wrestling stuff is the hijinks and politics behind the scenes. Just Youtube "jim cornette shoot interview." He has a photographic memory and isn't afraid to talk shit about anyone.

Here's a video of he and Chris Jericho cursing out a Dairy Queen worker because they thought the wrestlers' order was a joke. Language NSFW :lol

Top Bottom