Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Shame we may never get to see how Romo would respond to playing for a real coach.
It really is. A good coach combined with a QB of Romo's ability can win multiple championships. At this point it is probably already too late.

data

Forbes #1
I doubt we will, because Jerry has shown he doesn't want a real HC. But, I can't stomach another season of Garrett. Do not want to see his face or hear his robotic voice again.
Jerruh interrupted his M.O. because he needed a new stadium, leading to Parcells. With the new stadium, there's no way Jerruh pulls anything close to Parcells.

Jerruh doesn't need the Cowboys to win to make money anymore. Hell, the Coton Bowl isn't at the Cotton Bowl anymore.

SfielDallas

Brand New Member
The problem wasn't throwing to Miles, it's throwing to begin with.....but on that play, Miles had his man beat and Romo throw it behind him as he has all year on crossing routes.
And Miles sat back and waited on it too. He could have attacked it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Depends on if we make an intelligent hire when Garrett gets fired.

~snicker~
At this point, I don't give a fuck if we just prop up a mannequin and put a headset on him. Sure couldn't do any worse than that POS poser, Garrett.

Genghis Khan

I doubt we will, because Jerry has shown he doesn't want a real HC. But, I can't stomach another season of Garrett. Do not want to see his face or hear his robotic voice again.
This is pretty much how I feel.

It's not that different than rooting for the team on game day. You know they will probably screw it up, but you are a fan and you root for them to put it together and do the right thing anyway.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 4m
Jerry on Ware: ‘I don’t know. I watched him a lot tonight, and I watched how he as being blocked tonight. I don’t have an explanation.’

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Jerruh interrupted his M.O. because he needed a new stadium, leading to Parcells. With the new stadium, there's no way Jerruh pulls anything close to Parcells.

Jerruh doesn't need the Cowboys to win to make money anymore. Hell, the Coton Bowl isn't at the Cotton Bowl anymore.
I know. It's his toy and his ego and pride is greater than the success of the team. He'd rather be in control and lose than win with someone else getting the credit. I hate Garrett but I have no doubt a change will just be rearranging the deck furniture on the Titanic.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

WTF does this even mean?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

WTF does this even mean?
Hopefully it's his way of admitting he once had a boner for Garrett, but lately he's been pretty flaccid over him.

Or something.

:unsure

Genghis Khan

And Miles sat back and waited on it too. He could have attacked it.
Austin is the 5th best WR on this roster and should barely even see the field. If Harris was healthy i would say Austin shouldn't even be active on the game day roster. He is horrible.

That said, that throw was on Romo. I don't think there's much Austin could've done, it was unreasonably behind him.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

:angry

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger

WTF does this even mean?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

WTF does this even mean?
It goes along with a MacMahon quote earlier when Jerry said he already gave Garrett a vote of confidence last week but wasn't going to do it every week.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wonder if Tomlin will pass the ball, over and over and over to allow the Bengals to get back in this.

data

Forbes #1
I know. It's his toy and his ego and pride is greater than the success of the team. He'd rather be in control and lose than win with someone else getting the credit. I hate Garrett but I have no doubt a change will just be rearranging the deck furniture on the Titanic.
Check out these 3 tidbits... (article link)

AT&T, Bank of America, Dr Pepper, Ford, Miller Beer and Pepsi help generate $80 million a year in sponsor revenue, Forbes reports. And those dollars aren’t shared the way that broadcast rights and gate receipts are split among the league’s 32 teams.

Jones even has an ownership stake in the pizza chain [Papa John's], and he’s replicated the same model with Dunkin’ Donuts.

Today the Cowboys have their own merchandising outfit and a concessions company with the Yankees. Its Legends Premium Sales unit is handling suite and ticket sales for the San Francisco 49ers’ new stadium.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 4m
Jerry on Ware: ‘I don’t know. I watched him a lot tonight, and I watched how he as being blocked tonight. I don’t have an explanation.’
In other words, he is stealing my money like many others.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Austin is the 5th best WR on this roster and should barely even see the field. If Harris was healthy i would say Austin shouldn't even be active on the game day roster. He is horrible.

That said, that throw was on Romo. I don't think there's much Austin could've done, it was unreasonably behind him.
He made one of his famous escapes and thought he could make the throw without setting his feet.

He couldn't.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Check out these 3 tidbits... (article link)

AT&T, Bank of America, Dr Pepper, Ford, Miller Beer and Pepsi help generate $80 million a year in sponsor revenue, Forbes reports. And those dollars aren’t shared the way that broadcast rights and gate receipts are split among the league’s 32 teams.

Jones even has an ownership stake in the pizza chain [Papa John's], and he’s replicated the same model with Dunkin’ Donuts.

Today the Cowboys have their own merchandising outfit and a concessions company with the Yankees. Its Legends Premium Sales unit is handling suite and ticket sales for the San Francisco 49ers’ new stadium.
Hey, WrestleMania will be in Dallas in 2015.

Top Bottom