2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Cleveland won't be giving that baby up for anything. They have another sabermetrics WR to get, and DePodesta will be damned to lose out on him.
I dunno, it's a race for Mitch Trubisky at this point.

Perfect name for a rust belt QB too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yet you've brought this up multiple times and have numerous posts on the subject.

And I'm the one with the hard dick over it. :lol
I only bring it up in response to yet another post by him about how Fuller sucks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jiggyfly

Banned
I said I would take him in the 6th. Pretty much insinuating (to anyone without a narrative) I wouldn't before the 6th.

Oh, and I have brought up Will Fuller a grand total of...... wait for it...... one time since the draft.
This is what I thought you said and it's just as LOL worthy.

I have no idea why you think that this somehow makes it better.:shrug

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Jeez, that guy just can't stick.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is what I thought you said and it's just as LOL worthy.

I have no idea why you think that this somehow makes it better.:shrug
Highest drop percentage in the NFL pretty much supports my claims so far.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Highest drop percentage in the NFL pretty much supports my claims so far.
And being third among rookie receivers in yards per game says you're wrong. Amari Cooper had a really high drop rate as a rookie as well.

Cotton

Staff member
And being third among rookie receivers in yards per game says you're wrong. Amari Cooper had a really high drop rate as a rookie as well.
I have said many times he would lose the faith of his QB the more drops he made, and lookie lookie, his targets have dropped every week.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have said many times he would lose the faith of his QB the more drops he made, and lookie lookie, his targets have dropped every week.
Osweiler threw for 99 yards in his last game. I think it's peobably the Texans WRs who have lost the faith.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Breaking News: Aaron Rodgers is a cunt

Breaking News: Aaron Rodgers is a cunt

Aaron Rodgers has cut off family, skipped grandpa’s funeral

Aaron Rodgers’ family drama goes beyond a season of “The Bachelorette.”

In a newly released and eye-opening profile from Bleacher Report, it appears the Packers quarterback has cut off several prominent family members — not just his reality-star brother — and even skipped his grandfather’s funeral.

He didn’t attend his grandfather’s funeral — the same grandfather he once called before every game. He fired a business manager he’s known since high school. The family was told they were no longer welcome in Green Bay. If Dad wants to attend a game now, he buys tickets on StubHub or goes through another player’s family.

According to the website’s source, the face of the Packers franchise hasn’t spoken to his parents since 2014 and refused Christmas presents gifted to him and girlfriend Olivia Munn. They were allegedly mailed back to his mom and dad two months later.

Audiences got a glimpse into the strained relationship between the Super Bowl champ and younger brother Jordan on the past season of “The Bachelorette.” Despite constant questioning from Jordan’s lady love, JoJo Fletcher, the family attempted to downplay the bad blood on camera.

“Like I said, I have a great relationship with my brother Luke. Me and Aaron really don’t have much of a relationship,” Jordan explained in an episode.

“It’s just kind of the way he’s chosen to do life, and I chose to stay close with my family, my parents and my brother,” he continued. “It’s not ideal, and I love him. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be in his shoes and have the pressure he has and the demands from people he has. Don’t have hard feelings against him. It’s just how things go right now.”

Any notion that Jordan was playing up the drama simply to further his chances with Fletcher and get more face time on the reality show are seemingly put to rest in this story. If anything, it appears Jordan was downplaying the discord that has grown between Aaron and the Rodgers clan.

Rumors have circulated that Munn is to blame for the Rodgerses’ rift. Insiders told Us Weekly earlier this year that the “Newsroom” actress has “a strong personality and every meeting she has had with them has gone badly.”

It’s safe to assume Munn and her man won’t be spending Thanksgiving with the Rodgers family.

townsend

Banned
I wonder if the concussions have rewired something in his brain. TBIs can fuck with people's emotions and impulse control.

data

Forbes #1
Make it right, Rodgers (plural). Only so much time left on this Earth. Love each other before it's too late.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Make it right, Rodgers (plural). Only so much time left on this Earth. Love each other before it's too late.
I always think it's dumb when family's let silly stuff like this come between them. You only have one family. Unless you have truly poisonous family members, it usually makes sense to suck it up and make it work.

Cotton

Staff member
"Cowboys going to wish they had taken me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom