2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
And the final words go to CBS studio analyst London Fletcher, 16 seasons an NFL linebacker: "I know people are waiting for the clock to strike midnight on Dak Prescott but I don't think it's going to happen. This kid reminds me of a Russell Wilson [but] bigger and stronger. [He's] a combination of Donovan McNabb, sprinkle in some Warren Moon and also Steve McNair and that's what you get."

Jiggyfly

Banned
But wait this defense was all time bad and anything said positive about it was worthy of ridicule.

midswat

... soon
And the final words go to CBS studio analyst London Fletcher, 16 seasons an NFL linebacker: "I know people are waiting for the clock to strike midnight on Dak Prescott but I don't think it's going to happen. This kid reminds me of a Russell Wilson [but] bigger and stronger. [He's] a combination of Donovan McNabb, sprinkle in some Warren Moon and also Steve McNair and that's what you get."
London Fletcher is being unintentionally racist.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:towel:towel:towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ok we have the Feed Me thing Zeke does but does anybody know what Beasley does?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Ok we have the Feed Me thing Zeke does but does anybody know what Beasley does?
He's seasoning up that shit, then throwing it on the grill.

He loves our BBQ thread.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Dumb trade? Jets wanted a 1st-round pick from Cowboys for Richardson

Cowboys Corner Blog

It is true that the New York Jets called the Dallas Cowboys last week about a trade for defensive end Sheldon Richardson.

It’s true that the Cowboys had some interest in Richardson to upgrade the defensive line.

The deal was dead on takeoff because the Jets wanted a first-round pick in return for Richardson, per a source. A first-round pick in 2017 or a first-round pick in 2018 was the asking Price, the source said.

That was a non-starter for the Cowboys regarding a player they didn’t know if they will keep beyond next season when his contract ran out.

And that was before word came out last week that Richardson was benched by the Jets for the first quarter against the Miami Dolphins for being late to team meetings. The word out now is that it’s a regular occurrence.

If the Jets are trying to dump a bad apple, why would their asking price be so high?

Did they think the Cowboys were that dumb or that desperate?

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/cowboys-corner-blog/article113350643.html#storylink=cpy

Cotton

Staff member
No way would I give a 1st.

hstour

Brand New Member
Kind of of a too hot to handle I guess.:shrug

Yeah it's kind of lame.:lol
That's because in the No Fun League any non-lame celebrations get you 15 yards....

Even if it was the Redskins, I miss the "Fun Bunch" or guys circling up to "shoot dice" with the ball.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That's because in the No Fun League any non-lame celebrations get you 15 yards....

Even if it was the Redskins, I miss the "Fun Bunch" or guys circling up to "shoot dice" with the ball.
The fun bunch can eat a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom