Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Giants | 12/11/2016

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The defense came to play, the offense outside of Zeke and Beasley was a steaming pile of shit. Figures, first game I've been able to watch live in weeks and they stink up the joint.

Now I have to deal with the Gnats ass kissers I know on social media. :picard

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Could be a wakeup call, but I think the clock has struck midnight.

Expect another one and done in the playoffs, probably vs Giants or Redskins.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
So how long does Quincy Prescott get before we pull his sorry ass? He's been awful for at least two games now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Prescott has looked like shit for the last 2 games. I'd have him on a short leash next week. If he stinks up the joint in the first half next week, I'd sit him down.

data

Forbes #1
Who exchanged jerseys with ODB? He was holding a Cowboys jersey in his interview with Tafoya.

jig290

Brand New Member
Dak should have used his legs.
Defense tried to keep us in it. Don't know what the duck the cast was what hurt church

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I know I'm a Romo Homer but this is a different game with Romo in.
hahahaha, right. Because Romo has never shit the bed when we've had a chance to wrap up the division.

I'm not defending Dak because he played awful tonight but it's quite hilarious to instantly think Romo would have been different when he's had the same type of performances on these types of games.

data

Forbes #1
Whatever. I gladly play the Giants a third time again. we had an all-time season bad offensive performance and they could only beat us by 3.

dallen

Senior Tech
Even Florio is better than Dungy

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Dak should have used his legs.
Defense tried to keep us in it. Don't know what the duck the cast was what hurt church
Yep, he definitely should have. It's hard to believe that we couldn't do anything with those turnovers. Unreal.

dallen

Senior Tech
Giants gotta be feeling like we did last week. They snuck out with one. We've got a lot to work on, but they barely won

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Not that hard to understand. It took a while but professional DCs have figured out Dak and this offense.

It is over.

dallen

Senior Tech

Bad coaching

Top Bottom