2015-16 Divisional Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/16-1/17/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I totally agree and because of that I hope that they absolutely destroy the Packers tonight.

Really want to see his team bring home a Championship this year.
To me, he's old school.

He paid his damn dues.

He is not some shithead like Garrett who did zero to get his shot. He's not some dork like Adam Gase or Ben McAdoo either.

dallen

Senior Tech
That was a terrible time for such a shitty punt

dallen

Senior Tech
It has been mentioned already but it really is a miracle how well Gronkowski has played considering he was almost dead earlier in the week

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It has been mentioned already but it really is a miracle how well Gronkowski has played considering he was almost dead earlier in the week
Just wait until Big Ben somehow guts out a 31-42 for 412 yards and 3 TDs after being declared clinically dead earlier this week.

dallen

Senior Tech
How do you throw it short of the first down on 2nd and 1?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Chiefs had an impressive run but are definitely overrated. Reid and KC are made for each other. Both often get to the playoffs but never go far. And that hyped defense looks pedestrian. I know it Brady but the Pats have zero running threat.

I just hope for a Brady/Manning AFCC game. I don't want to see Pitts live another week. And if they make it to next week I don't the Pats D can stop them. Probably would be a shootout.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Chiefs had an impressive run but are definitely overrated. Reid and KC are made for each other. Both often get to the playoffs but never go far. And that hyped defense looks pedestrian. I know it Brady but the Pats have zero running threat.

I just hope for a Brady/Manning AFCC game. I don't want to see Pitts live another week. And if the make it to next week I don't the Pats D can stop them. Probably would be a shootout.
I don't think the Chiefs are overrated. They went on a hell of run and that was due to Reid.

dallen

Senior Tech
One last Brady Manning playoff game would be nice

dallen

Senior Tech
Holy shit! How much cash did Clash of Clans have to cough up to get Christoph Waltz in a commercial?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Just wait until Big Ben somehow guts out a 31-42 for 412 yards and 3 TDs after being declared clinically dead earlier this week.
Wouldn't shock me. Also half expecting one of their backup WRs goes off and has a career day with Brown out. Their 3rd/4th string RBs stepped in last week and combined for over 180 yards.

dallen

Senior Tech
Nice interception idiot. I wouldn't be celebrating like that in front of Belichek

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I don't think the Chiefs are overrated. They went on a hell of run and that was due to Reid.
Part Reid and part super easy schedule and facing a slew of backup QBs. But 11 straight is still impressive even if not against top level competition.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Part Reid and part super easy schedule and facing a slew of backup QBs. But 11 straight is still impressive even if not against top level competition.
Guarantee you Garrett goes 5 and 6 or 6 and 5 in the exact same boat.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dakota Watson.

Oh yes. The guy that was a complete dumbshit in Dallas yet suddenly gets smart in New England.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Guarantee you Garrett goes 5 and 6 or 6 and 5 in the exact same boat.
No argument here. He's head and shoulders better than Garrett. Reid is in the category of Scottenheimer. Lots of winning seasons and playoff appearance but can never win it all.

dallen

Senior Tech
Does KC know this is the last quarter?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No argument here. He's head and shoulders better than Garrett. Reid is in the category of Scottenheimer. Lots of winning seasons and playoff appearance but can never win it all.
It is sad, but I would give my left nut for a coach competent enough to have my team fully capable of getting the team into the playoffs each and every year, strictly by the method in how they do things.

Really goes to show you have impotent Garrett and his special brand of "process" is.

Top Bottom